Cardiff (H) Post match Thread

What was his logic in coming to that conclusion?

A grade A cock right enough...
No one will come in for Foden for these reasons.
1.) He is blue to the core and wouldn't consider leaving - he wants to play for City and Pep wants him.
2.) If anyone did come in for him, the release clause would be astronomical I am sure.
3.) The lad lives in Stockport, I believe,
so family and friends are here.
4.) He has not long back signed a new contract.

4.) He has not long back signed a new contract.

It's this bit that marks Mills out as a colossal tool (like we didn't know already): "He will get to a stage, maybe at the end of next season, when he will have a big decision to make. He is a boyhood City fan and they play great football, but if his pals of a similar age are playing football, he might not sign a new deal because he will be wanting to play."

I mean, FFS, knowing he's already just signed a new contract for six years doesn't require astronomical levels of intelligence.

Excellent performance. wasteful in front of goal as we were at Fulham but largely due to a change in personnel. Gabby tried to be selfish when he should have squared to Kev but moments later first time chests it to Sane to score. 7 changes and a comfortable win. Stones was excellent, Ederson made the save when he needed to, Foden played well and Kev was back to his best.

A great win and a perfect setup for Saturday with key players rested. Played the 2nd half at a canter to preserve energy. Exactly what was needed. Hopefully beat Brighton without too much trouble and then it will be a big 90mins at Spurs before a tricky trip to Palace.

Rotation was key last night. Having Spurs in the league after the 2nd leg is great too. Our squad can cope much better than theirs with numerous tough games.

Stop digging. I never said he had a stormer, I simply called you out for talking shit when you said he is crap. You were not there so how how have you come to this conclusion?
Ha ha so what you saying is that the game on tv is diff to the match in real ha and you say I’m talking shit your problem is that if it’s not your opinion then it must be crap . Don’t worry fella I’ve met a lot of people like this before . I honestly thought this forum was different to the other ones but that’s my mistake

Ha ha so what you saying is that the game on tv is diff to the match in real ha and you say I’m talking shit your problem is that if it’s not your opinion then it must be crap . Don’t worry fella I’ve met a lot of people like this before . I honestly thought this forum was different to the other ones but that’s my mistake
I think your issue is you simply dont like Jesus - He played well last night, you simply cannot seem to accept that, and yes, whilst you get good close up on TV of the in shot action, you see little else.

Hey ho, carry on digging if you wish

Jesus has been a worry finishing wise all season.
Never wished so much for a player to score a goal as him last night.
Sadly he never looked like scoring last night despite having a few goes.
Still there is always Saturday.
We need him as our second striker to start scoring.
He is playing well enough but I would hope he can get some goals in the run in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.