Cardiff replace head of recruitment with 23-year-old Kazakh

I feel your pain brother. I've been saying for years that owners should be far more comprehensively vetted to stop clowns like Tan, the Venkys, Shinawatra, Hicks & Gillett and the Glazers. Although I might make an exception for the latter.

We should also adopt the German model where 51% of the club is owned by the fans.

Malky Mackay in trouble now at Cardiff, bookies favorite to be next sacked manager, weird situation there at the moment

Prestwich_Blue said:
I feel your pain brother. I've been saying for years that owners should be far more comprehensively vetted to stop clowns like Tan, the Venkys, Shinawatra, Hicks & Gillett and the Glazers. Although I might make an exception for the latter.

We should also adopt the German model where 51% of the club is owned by the fans.
Can we do that model in 10 years once Mansour has done all the hard work. You have also forgot every owner Portsmouth has had since 2006

blue underpants said:
Malky Mackay in trouble now at Cardiff, bookies favorite to be next sacked manager, weird situation there at the moment

I'd walk if I was him it is only going to end badly if he stays

BoyBlue_1985 said:
waspish said:
blue underpants said:

Im not sure getting sacked and walking off with 3 years pay is a bad ending

Fair point

Prestwich_Blue said:

Well said PB.
The problem for supporters at businesses like Cardiff Dragons are that many of the Ninian old fanbase could stop going, but they are quickly replaced by plastic ex-rags who probably still watch every rag game on the box.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
waspish said:
blue underpants said:

Im not sure getting sacked and walking off with 3 years pay is a bad ending
I thought there was some sort of agreement between the Managers Association and the league to limit payouts when I manager had been sacked.
As for Cardiff, the fans I spoke to when we played there seemed happy to ride the wave even if it meant the team wearing red. I was actually surprised by the number of fans wearing red (I'd guess around 50%) but that could be due to the club shop not stocking blue and the number of JCL's attracted by the new ground and promotion to the Prem.

The problem for supporters at businesses like Cardiff Dragons are that many of the Ninian old fanbase could stop going, but they are quickly replaced by plastic ex-rags who probably still watch every rag game on the box.[/quote]

yes they could stop going, i could stop going, but we have suffered some dreadful shit over the years and to finally be in the big league means that a lot of supporters just cannot stay away. we have dreamed about playing the big boys for so many years that even though our owner is a clown, we just have to go and support the team. Its hard NOT to stay away unfortunatley. And even if we did, as you say theres always tons of the new plastics who would replace us.

We have our first decent manager in decades and now he will be forced out.
We are just a laughing stock at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.