Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

Chippy_boy said:
Whilst I am at it, Fenamdino is rubbish at well. Gave the ball away constantly, contributed zero going forward and did nothing other than commit fouls, Dreadful.
Don't say that on here or you will get castrated...but you are 100% spot on.

Player Responsibility

After all the talk of player fall outs, Mancini alienating players the first game has highlighted the same failings from last season with the common denominator being the contrast in performances between players at home and away.

Once again the team away from home plays passively. Too many players refuse to take responsibility,to commit the opposition and create, prefering to play square passes and stroke the ball around in areas where the opposition will not be hurt.

Unfortunately this is no different to last season and was the reason for us scoring a similar amount of goals to Aston Villa last year away from home.

The challenge now for Pellegrini, like Mancini, is to change the mentality of the players and reinforce they require a fast tempo even if it means they will lose possession, on occasions, by moving the ball quickly and in more threatening areas of the pitch.

Like Mancini, Pellegrini would not tactically ask them to play slower and more methodical as it comes down to the mindset of the players. Hopefully over the coming weeks this will not be used as a stick to beat the manager with as the responsibility lies solely with the players.

Re: Cardiff Vs City Post Match Discussion Thread

leewill31 said:
our back 5 lost the game today nothing more nothing less....

Take Komapny out of our team then the heart has gone from it the simple fact is we need another top quality central defender.
Agree and particularly Hart needs to step up or someone needs to have the balls to drop him its well over due.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
McFcMiKe7 said:
Goldenboy Yaya needs to actually run for once. I'm sick to death of him and I wouldn't be arsed if he left. He's just lazy. And no, this isn't a knee jerk, he's been like this for over a year.

hes arguably our best players, who is usually the best player in the big matches, we would be much worse with out him

I don't disagree but it seems he thinks less important games are beneath him. It's like him and dzeko have a competition to see who could shuffle around and sulk the most a lot of times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.