Carlos Borges | Signed by Ajax for £12m

Whats the crack with this kid? 23 goals & 15 assists, what more does he have to do?
You have to be super SUPER special to make it with us. Look how good Delap and Mcatee have looked for the EDS, Delap is really struggling, and Mcatee is looking very good but will probably have a decent premier league career, but not with us.

Then you have Rico Lewis who no one would have predicted how many appearances he would have made this season.

You have to be super SUPER special to make it with us. Look how good Delap and Mcatee have looked for the EDS, Delap is really struggling, and Mcatee is looking very good but will probably have a decent premier league career, but not with us.

Then you have Rico Lewis who no one would have predicted how many appearances he would have made this season.

Strikers at youth level are the hardest players to gauge, along with centre backs.

He is at that point now where i do not believe he will get anything more from youth football.

He needs the step up to test the exceptional raw attributes he undoubtedly possesses.

I sometimes see a player that has the world at his feet and can be a superstar,but on other occasions i see a player that doesn't quite have the complete package and will maybe end up in the lower leagues.......

Either way,a bigger test is required to determine the direction he goes.

Gauging football maturity and intellegence is very hard to measure, that's the reason of why he is under radar of everyone.

Rico is so very ahead in that category above from everyone else in EDS so he skip that steps and straight to the first team, Pep really values that attributes because it can't be taught easily. You either have it or don't.

He is at that point now where i do not believe he will get anything more from youth football.

He needs the step up to test the exceptional raw attributes he undoubtedly possesses.

I sometimes see a player that has the world at his feet and can be a superstar,but on other occasions i see a player that doesn't quite have the complete package and will maybe end up in the lower leagues.......

Either way,a bigger test is required to determine the direction he goes.
Extend his contract in the summer and send him on loan. He’s been with City for ages so may be more amenable, unlike Mebude who joined from scotland and seems more of a Sancho mercenary type looking to move every few years

Time fly so fast, he joined the club in 2015 ! It felt like yesterday

I think this summer he will be sold or sign new contract.

I think the boy can do well at LB and save the club alot of money, but I am sure this will not happen

So selling him with buy back option could be the best option.

Guy looks class at times, not sure he suits our football but he should be getting opportunities from the bench next season

He top quality but a throw back winger if the past! Is he training with the first squad? Be interesting what he does in the summer!? Sign a new contract or walk!

Given that he hasn't had so much of a sniff of even making the bench this season, I think it's safe to say that Pep doesn't view him as a potential first teamer. Scope for him being part of a sweetener in any potential Bellingham deal? The type of player Dortmund would love, and probably flip for big profit in a few seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.