Carlos hands in transfer request

The only crumb of comfort I can offer here is the fact that up to now all incoming transfers have had to be ratified by the Sheikh, therefore equally you would expect that he will decide whether a high profile player leaves or not. The Sheikh is a man of honour and he may very well say "You signed a contract and you are paid a lot of money so get on with it". Here's hoping.

TFC said:
Cant help myself after some of the shite I am reading....

Disillusioned? Disillusioned with being joint top of the Prem? Disillusioned with being the second best goal scorer in the league? Fucks sake, if any of this is actually true we never had a cat in hells chance of keeping the miserable **** happy in the first place.

Let it play itself out, but if he wants gone, let him fucking go and not make a mockery of the club like that fat **** did with the rags just a few weeks ago.

Manchester City >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Carlos Tevez.

^^^^

Brass nobs and all that shit

I believe Kia Joorabchian is the person behind most of the leaks to Neil Ashton/NOTW. It looks like the mole has surfaced.

Joorabchian has his own agenda, and the club could do very well with seeing the back of this poisonous cretin.

Cheeky swap bid for Ronaldo? He would bag 40 a season but doubt he's interested in leaving Madrid. :P

I think I'll reserve all reaction until I see what someone reliable says. Last words I heard from Tevez, and the way he's been playing, suggest he's going nowhere anytime soon. I don't believe second hand reports about anything. Lots of people have an interest in destabilizing us.

CTID.

Wud be gutted if true but cud be a blessing in disguise our game is more suited to a tall forward that can hold the ball put and to be fair am getting pretty sick of how depressed the guy says he is , but il reserve judgement until it's official. But if we bring in thee right player well kick on

buzzer1 said:
I seen in an interview the otherday, it may have been the Tevez one, he says that there are players that are basically not getting a game and someone is leaking information deliberately, i'm sure it was the Carlos interview. Also, i seen an interview today where Bobby was opening some sort of new Suite at Coms and during the clip, the camera went to Bobby and Cook in the background and they were deffo having words, seemed to me that Bob was remonstrating or complaining about something, strongly i thought, he may have been talking about the price of Wine at Tesco(s) but i swear i thought at the time it may have been one of the players that Bobby was on about, i swear i did.
Just hope i'm wrong.

ye ur right mate,the first interview was the tevez interview were he basically said someone was leaking info to the press and the second clip you saw was on ssn today and bobby and cook were in some room on their own having a talk,what about noone obvioously knows,buying in januatry is very tought,then again dzeko had abig argument with mclaren the other day

anymore than 2sheiks said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Gutted. He is irreplaceable and our title hopes are now killed, imo.
Not if he and Ade leave and are replaced with Huigain and Torres.

Please dont start deluding yourself with fantasy land lala signings. Real wont be parting with Higuain and I very much doubt Torres will leave the dippers. Our most likely signings would Be Dzeko and or Carroll.

If he goes he needs replacing but his contribution will not be replicated and it will damage us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.