Carlos hands in transfer request

Bluemoon115 said:
MaChine said:
Distressing situation. I would never have thought it possible!
There is only one reason why this have happened. And this reason can only cause damage to the club. The positin in the leaugue table is not an excuse. It's quiet normal situation when the player who deserves to play have no chance to prove himself, or he has just 30 minutes, or he's on loan. We are losing our best players and buying Balos. An it's a real pain.
In what way has Tevez not had chance to prove himself?
It was written not about Carlos. About those we've lost or will lose in January.

There are similarities with the war United had with Rooneys agent and the United management, prior to him re-signing his contract. I believe United released the story that Rooney had slept with the prostitute because they thought Rooney was leaving and they knew the united fans would be split between loyalty for Fergie and Rooney.

City ban Kia as "persona non gratis" and his agent immediately retaliates with well "if you wont allow me to be here my player is not staying either" I know Tevez is a troubled character who is difficult to keep happy but it is more than coincidence that the week his agent is banned he puts in a transfer request. There is talk from his agent he is staying in Europe when he leaves City, so the family issues are just secondary. The City management must have known Kia would not take his ban lying down and I only hope we have some top strikers lined up for the jan transfer window.

MaChine said:
There is only one reason why this have happened. And this reason can only cause damage to the club. The positin in the leaugue table is not an excuse. It's quiet normal situation when the player who deserves to play have no chance to prove himself, or he has just 30 minutes, or he's on loan. We are losing our best players and buying Balos. An it's a real pain.

WTF are you going on about?

"We are losing our best players"?

Go on then, tell us who it is we have lost exactly?

Joint top of the league and that with losing our best players....

What a fucking croc of shit, sorry pal but it is!

buzzer1 said:
seantheduck said:
transfer means move to another club......rather then terminate contract IMO. If thats case, and he is homesick who could afford him in S Amercia?

This smells of a Robby move, get a loan deal to your home club....collect wages or maybe its all agent bull for a move elsewhere.....football today.

He wants out, fair enough, thanks carlos, wish you well and bye.

We have enough quality and resources to plug gap and it might make us stronger not relying on one player!

This can be a very positive move for us, new capt, new players, new approach.....this might be just what we need!
!

(then again our season could fall apart and other players will want away and no new players will want to come)

THIS THIS THIS.

Agree completely, as much as i like Tevez we can not allow the club to be raped like Rooney did with the rags, if this happens who will be next.

we need to take a stand and i am happy how we are dealing with this, we could not accept his request or else his value would drop significantly. however by confirming the request we have confirmed he is available at the right price.

This will allow us to attract another top striker in January now, also i think this will free up the captains armband for Kompany ( i have never understood how he didn't get the armband this season.)

There was a time when we thought we would not be able to survive without Robiniho. before he went missing in action.

One thing is for sure, if he goes his replacement will be world class. we can afford anyone we want and it is looking more and more likely that we will also be able to offer champions league football as well.

We are bigger than any one player no matter how good they are.

How long before the rags come up with a "goodbye from Manchester" poster.

Go Tevez! You soft shite. Loads of people with normal jobs work in enviroments where they hate getting up in the mornings to go to work. We nearly all have managers we cannot stand but we have to work for. But because Mancini wont bend over to please you you throw a strop.
I have to tell my little boy who worships you that you no longer want to play for gods own club because you dont get on with your boss.

Pissed off :(

its very sad..but if we decide too sell Tevez he is worth atleast 50m these days.the question is what club in the world can afford him ??

blueinsa said:
MaChine said:

WTF are you going on about?

"We are losing our best players"?

Go on then, tell us who it is we have lost exactly?

Joint top of the league and that with losing our best players....

What a fucking croc of shit, sorry pal but it is!
Ok. Let it be) No Superman, Bellers, SWP is about to leave, Weiss is on loan, Adebayor. What about Adam? But on the other hand Balo's behaviour is just normal?! And Adam has to improve. Hah. Almost every time he scores, he shows his desire to give his best. And he gives his best! What a performance every time! But he has to improve. Like others. It's unfair.

XxRachXx said:
I just don't get it , how can he go from doing an interview in the city mag stating the rumours he is unhappy as lies ... to then handing in a transfer request !!!

apparently Neil Ashton (from NOTW that released the story and is obviously talking to Tevez's agent Kia), was on five live last night and said the interview was done before the Bolton game. It was said tevez was very unhappy that City had released the "old" interview. Catch it on "listen again" BBC radio about 12.20am 11/12/10.

if he goes....where will he go...????

this is what i cannt get my head around

chelsea are the only team in the prem that can afford him - but would he stay in the prem IF its all about being closer to his family??? and would we sell to a rival?

real madrid/barca??? not really that much closer than the uk ( a couple of hrs closer maybe but thats about it)

who else could possibly afford him??????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.