Carlos hands in transfer request

For me this guy is the best striker in the premiership by far even if he has a wanker of an agent and winges alot. I think city will give him a new contract but find it ridiculous how hes getting 250 grand a week and coming out with shit like this. Really disapointed

MaChine said:
Bluemoon115 said:
In what way has Tevez not had chance to prove himself?
It was written not about Carlos. About those we've lost or will lose in January.

You "lose" something you want to keep (car keys etc).

We are binning those we do NOT want in January, and no City fan will shed a tear.

We are in the driving seat he has 3 and half years left so can't force a move and we have the buying power to push through a Torres deal in January.

Can't help Feeling let down special treatment to go home at every chance even mid season and at the most important time i.e xmas. If he so home sick why does he want another year adding to one if not the best paid contracts in the prem?

I'd test the dippers with a £60m bid in Jan.

PaulPowre said:
We are in the driving seat he has 3 and half years left so can't force a move and we have the buying power to push through a Torres deal in January.

Can't help Feeling let down special treatment to go home at every chance even mid season and at the most important time i.e xmas. If he so home sick why does he want another year adding to one if not the best paid contracts in the prem?

I'd test the dippers with a £60m bid in Jan.

Is this true, that he wants a year extension? W T F

MaChine said:
blueinsa said:
WTF are you going on about?

"We are losing our best players"?

Go on then, tell us who it is we have lost exactly?

Joint top of the league and that with losing our best players....

What a fucking croc of shit, sorry pal but it is!
Ok. Let it be) No Superman, Bellers, SWP is about to leave, Weiss is on loan, Adebayor. What about Adam? But on the other hand Balo's behaviour is just normal?! And Adam has to improve. Hah. Almost every time he scores, he shows his desire to give his best. And he gives his best! What a performance every time! But he has to improve. Like others. It's unfair.

PMSL.

Ireland (who can't get a place in the SQUAD at Villa)

Bellers who has been cack this season for Cardiff with dodgey knees.

SWP who cant take the ball with him past a man (usually as SWP has run into him)

Weiss is not the finished article and would not get in the match day squad of any current top 4 side.

AJ scored almost every game? 4 in 30 are the real figures.

Balo has 5 in 7.

For fucks sake Adam (it is you isn't it), cut the drinking for a few weeks, keep your gob shut and recognise it is a squad game and you are still young and Mancini has given you a great opportunity buy taking you out of the Championship. And grow some fucking balls, stop wanting everything now.

Id be more worried if I was a arsenal, chelsea, united, spurs, liverpool, barca, real or inter fan. Because they know we are now coming for their best strikers!

It's astonishing to say this but we are in a terrible position that i cannot think of a better player i'd have over Tevez, Messi obviously but we haven't got a hope in hell. I think we would have a good chance of testing Mourinho for maybe Higuain or similar but would they want to come here and could he do the business like Tevez has? Hmm.

Torres i have completely gone off, he was terrible against Newcastle yesterday and it would be a massive risk to make him a Tevez replacement and its pretty obvious he wants to return to Spain anyway.

I just really hope we can resolve his contract if he wants a years extension then fine but it cannot go without the condition that this will not continue. City have shown him massive amounts of faith in giving him the captainship and what i'm assuming is a highest earner clause and we the fans love him to bits.

It is with disappointment that we confirm to our supporters that Carlos Tevez has submitted a written transfer request. The Club can also confirm that the request has been rejected.

The Club remains disappointed by this situation and particularly with the actions of Carlos' representative.

Roberto Mancini and all at the Club have shown, and will continue to show, sensitivity to Carlos' personal circumstances including the issue of his family being based overseas. Indeed following his suspension as a result of the game against Bolton, Carlos requested, and was given, special dispensation by the Manager to take leave overseas.

The written transfer request is in stark contrast to Carlos' stated position in both public and club contexts. Significantly, over recent months, the Club has also received numerous requests from Carlos’ representative to renegotiate and improve his playing contract as well as more recently a request to extend that contract by another year.

However, in line with the Club's policy of not negotiating playing contracts mid-season this has not been granted. Carlos' current five-year contract has three-and-a-half years to run and he is the highest paid player at the Manchester City Football Club.

This is both an unfortunate and unwelcome distraction and the Club will remain focused on the games ahead in what is turning out to be a very promising season. The door remains open for Carlos to be selected to play.

Two things stand out to me,

1) His f*cking agent has leaked it to the press
2) Both of them want more money

Regarding the last line... I see it as his choice, sit in the reserves or play first team football. The club won't be help at ransom, no matter how good the player is. I think we have so far handled it well, but now we have to stick to our guns, belt up and continue our aim on the top four with or without Tevez.

inbetween said:
It's astonishing to say this but we are in a terrible position that i cannot think of a better player i'd have over Tevez, Messi obviously but we haven't got a hope in hell. I think we would have a good chance of testing Mourinho for maybe Higuain or similar but would they want to come here and could he do the business like Tevez has? Hmm.

Torres i have completely gone off, he was terrible against Newcastle yesterday and it would be a massive risk to make him a Tevez replacement and its pretty obvious he wants to return to Spain anyway.

I just really hope we can resolve his contract if he wants a years extension then fine but it cannot go without the condition that this will not continue. City have shown him massive amounts of faith in giving him the captainship and what i'm assuming is a highest earner clause and we the fans love him to bits.

this again is my slight worry with this whole situation...i too cannot think of a striker who id rather have than tev and one that we cold realistically get!?!?

people suggesting andy carroll need to give their head a wobble...he isnt fit to lace tev's boots

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.