Carlos hands in transfer request

Felt so fed up when the news broke last night - but on reflection can't help thinking of how far we have progressed. The club have responded brilliantly and rightly highlighted the negative impact of the agent, placing his money grabbing antics in the spotlight. Carlos now has a decision to make and let's hope he recognises his responsibilities to the team. We are on the cusp of something outstanding and he would be foolish to miss out. However, if he does then that's something he will have to live with. We will continue to enjoy the ride with or without him.

First off to make it clear, I like Tevez as a player but as a man he comes off as a whiney bastard.

To be fair he has scored a lot of goals but I think any decent striker playing on his own getting the service he has had would of scored just as many.

Against Bolton in my opinion if he hadn't of been playing we would of scored more than 1 goal. He is greedy, doesn't pass very often and it seemed to me refused to pass to Balo. He drops too deep collects the ball, dribbles into trouble and then looks good trying to chase it back down again. He shoots wildly from outside the area (can't remember him scoring from outside for us?) and misses quite a few he should be scoring or squaring to someone else.

Having said that I'd rather have him play for us than lose him and if this was about family I'd happily wave him back off to Argentina so long as his dick of an agent/ex owner hands back 3 years worth of transfer fee so 15 mill would cover it.

But it's not about being homesick as the club statement has proved. It's all about money, well Mr Tevez you were worth £160,000 a week to us when you signed and probably still are but you're worth nowhere near that amount to any other team that could afford you.

The last sentence in the club statement in regards to Carlos still being available for selection worries me though. I can seriously see us having problems dragging him back from Argentina and it's a cowards cunts trick to hand in the request after you've been given special leave and have left the country.

So, he says at every opportunity that he misses his daughters, yet he wants a year extension? this has NOTHING to do with his daughters, i guarantee you that if he leaves it will be to go to Real Madridand not back to Argentina. His agent wants an improved contract, and i hope we don't give it to him.

If he leaves, he leaves, we'll cope, Bobby will get a forward who he see's fit to finish his perfect team, which i don't believe Tevez is anyway.
If he decides to sack his agent and stay with us, fine, but otherwise we need to get rid asap and buy 2 forwards.

CTID

bluemanhatton said:
First off to make it clear, I like Tevez as a player but as a man he comes off as a whiney bastard.

To be fair he has scored a lot of goals but I think any decent striker playing on his own getting the service he has had would of scored just as many.

Against Bolton in my opinion if he hadn't of been playing we would of scored more than 1 goal. He is greedy, doesn't pass very often and it seemed to me refused to pass to Balo. He drops too deep collects the ball, dribbles into trouble and then looks good trying to chase it back down again. He shoots wildly from outside the area (can't remember him scoring from outside for us?) and misses quite a few he should be scoring or squaring to someone else.

Having said that I'd rather have him play for us than lose him and if this was about family I'd happily wave him back off to Argentina so long as his dick of an agent/ex owner hands back 3 years worth of transfer fee so 15 mill would cover it.

But it's not about being homesick as the club statement has proved. It's all about money, well Mr Tevez you were worth £160,000 a week to us when you signed and probably still are but you're worth nowhere near that amount to any other team that could afford you.

The last sentence in the club statement in regards to Carlos still being available for selection worries me though. I can seriously see us having problems dragging him back from Argentina and it's a cowards ***** trick to hand in the request after you've been given special leave and have left the country.

the club would take him to the fucking cleaners if thats the case

simon23 said:
inbetween said:
It's astonishing to say this but we are in a terrible position that i cannot think of a better player i'd have over Tevez, Messi obviously but we haven't got a hope in hell. I think we would have a good chance of testing Mourinho for maybe Higuain or similar but would they want to come here and could he do the business like Tevez has? Hmm.

Torres i have completely gone off, he was terrible against Newcastle yesterday and it would be a massive risk to make him a Tevez replacement and its pretty obvious he wants to return to Spain anyway.

I just really hope we can resolve his contract if he wants a years extension then fine but it cannot go without the condition that this will not continue. City have shown him massive amounts of faith in giving him the captainship and what i'm assuming is a highest earner clause and we the fans love him to bits.

this again is my slight worry with this whole situation...i too cannot think of a striker who id rather have than tev and one that we cold realistically get!?!?

people suggesting andy carroll need to give their head a wobble...he isnt fit to lace tev's boots

but he has scored as many as Tevez this season.

goodbyetevez.jpg

Gutted, not surprised, but still gutted.

If he's that homesick lets see if he goes back home and plays for pennies (or peso's) in a crap league, against mainly crap teams, with largely crap support

Stuuuuuu said:
Asa's left peg said:
Makes you wonder what the hold is that the agent has over him. He's operated in Iran Russia and South America, he must know some gangsters.

Nice racial stereotyping there.

Nice use of the race card Stuuuuuuu but Iranians, Russians and South Americans are not races of people.

Correct words would have been "nationalistic stereotyping", if you really must.

(ps just read your posts on the safe standing thread and you saved me having to post as your posts were on the money and expressed exactly what I wanted to say, well done).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.