Carlos hands in transfer request

mcfcblue240 said:
Citizens said:
Finally !! club statement guys !!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2010/December/Carlos-Tevez-A-statement" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2010/D ... -statement</a>

Reading that leaves me with the conclusion that his agent is trying a Shrek on us.

Glad we have refused his request, we should not be forced to do something we dont want to do.

City have to stay strong through this, no pay rises or contract negotiations as wanted.

If Tevez wants out and is not just after pay rise then let him go for the right price or players (Villa & Iniesta)

If true, how much do these prix need to live on at all? shitbags.

Seosa said:
Citizens said:
Finally !! club statement guys !!!

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2010/December/Carlos-Tevez-A-statement" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2010/D ... -statement</a>

So Joorabchin is the problem.

I honestly thought more of Tevez, I assumed this was more about his family. Why he is guided by this dreadful bastard of a man is completely beyond me.

He's been our talisman, he was often the hardest working player on the field, ho got goals...oh yes, plenty of them. And no one cant fault his commitment

but...if he's distracted with family affairs and tension with teh manger it will only spell disaster later

I was at west Ham ( and with teh last months performances in mind) I feel we now at last have a team that really works for each other.

This is so important ...it's not a one man game...it's the team that will succeed in the future.

Our future so clearly lies with Mancini and his building of a team. So good Luck Carlos, you'll always be close to our hearts.

Good statement from the club.

As rumoured, that knob-head Kia has obviously egged Tevez on and on by slagging the club off in his ear in probably every conversation they have had in the past 6 months or so.

But the big one of course is why, when the main reason Tevez is said to be considering quitting is being homesick and missing his family, would his agent on his behalf, request an extension to his contract, and ultimately another year away from his family......Greed!

If he is this two-faced, appreciate what he's done but let him go.

Don't let the players/agents dictate a la Shrek or time to stand away from those flood gates!!

Staggering.

Only at City, the day we go joint top, and this happens.

Fortunately we are in a position to replace him in Jan in order to cover all bases in case he starts to act the fool.

Torres and Dzeko please.

So it's about more money. I have to say I am very dissapointed to say the least. We now have to look at a replacement and soon.
Without doubt a great asset but we can't have unrest. Mario needs to grow up quickly and take on the mantle, so Bobby over to you with that one.
We are going to have make another statement of intent signing.
Show the world WE ARE CITY!

So basically that says to me kia the cock aint been in the press much recently and has ther for not made multi millions, carlos wants to stay as he has asked for a new contract and to stay an extra year as asked for by kia so he can personally receive another payout! But due to citys policy kia has told tevez to leave so he can go get a big xontract and a big signing on fee somewere else,

Kia jorabdick or what ever ypur fcukin called, you are a grade 1 prized tw@t !!!

buzzer1 said:
mcfcblue240 said:
Reading that leaves me with the conclusion that his agent is trying a Shrek on us.

Glad we have refused his request, we should not be forced to do something we dont want to do.

City have to stay strong through this, no pay rises or contract negotiations as wanted.

If Tevez wants out and is not just after pay rise then let him go for the right price or players (Villa & Iniesta)

If true, how much do these prix need to live on at all? shitbags.

The trouble is the majority of players listen to their agents who tell them they deserve more money and sow the seeds into their, let's be honest, less than academic minds. This has got Kia written all over it, and it may cost us our star man, but I'm confident that he will be with us until we find adequate replacement.

another generation said:
I don't usually just jump in without reading every single post, but when there's 60 pages...

... Can I ask the obvious question? Why can't the rest of the Tevez family move to be with him in Manchester?
Because he has split up with his partner (the one he's had kids with), and she wishes to remain in Argentina.

Lomas has a lob on said:
It sounds arrogant, but its like I told my mate last night, City are better equiped for this than possibly any other club. I think it is true, but thats not to say it cant be resolved. Tevez has issues with Mancini, and his agent also happens to represent and ex manager of ours, I have no doubt Tevez head is filled with his agents bile. I dont think Tevez has realised he's played his best football of his career under Mancini, but hey ho. If he does go its Torres for me, the most similar player in style, and is proven in this league.
Good old City, never dull.

ANDY CARROLL..................and give toon RSC as a sweetener.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.