Carlos in Milan yesterday and today

JoeCity21 said:
Balotelli has a better scoring rate than Tevez in terms of minutes. Fact.

We have a billion in the bank. If Tevez leaves, I won't lose any sleep, especially cause Inter have gone shit recently, really, really shit. We'll be far superior to them in a short time and Tevez can only realise what a big mistake he made.

Aguero, anyone?
Big Phil has a better strike rate than Aguero.

spanishblue said:
big blueballs said:
There will be nothing to say or do to stop tevez leaving, he has never lasted more than 2 years anywhere, and he won't stay longer than 2 years at his next club either, that is the nature of the man

GREEDY BASTARDO
in a roundabout way yes!!!

I wonder if this means he won't be at Wembley tomorrow, if so it would be a bit strange, you would have thought as Club Captain he'd have an official role there even if he can't play.

What a loss he would be, City would defo need another striker, but who is available out there ?

Aguero is the only real player who could take over and play as good in not better. but has he not just signed a big deal, and he seems committed from his recent quotes.

He's played his last game for us I think. Nice whilst it lasted.
Be interesting to see if we command and hold out for a large fee. Based on his goals to game ratio, his ability and his age, we shouldn't be settling for anything less than £45m.

Mancio said Inter are skint, so he won't be going there, Mancio said. ;-)

Pigeonho said:
He's played his last game for us I think. Nice whilst it lasted.
Be interesting to see if we command and hold out for a large fee. Based on his goals to game ratio, his ability and his age, we shouldn't be settling for anything less than £45m.

Mancio said Inter are skint, so he won't be going there, Mancio said. ;-)

i said inter are skint and confirm. i never said he wont go at inter , as opposite i'm worry he'll.

Only way to Inter would involve player exchange, eg., Eto + Scheider = Tevez

Don't think any Italian club has 45m to spend to be honest. Only teams who could do that are RM and Barca IMO.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
I wonder if this means he won't be at Wembley tomorrow, if so it would be a bit strange, you would have thought as Club Captain he'd have an official role there even if he can't play.
I'd like to hear the excuse city try to give if he ain't there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.