BulgarianPride said:
The cookie monster said:
bluethai said:
Which family?

brenda-tevez.jpg
big_carlos_tevez_7914.jpg
Vanessa_Mansillo_CarlosTevez4.jpg
maradona_tevez2.jpg
£200'000 a week and he's buying her shit from river island.

Never mind that, he's got bird shit on his jeans.

or jizz.....................kolarov!

Didnt know if most people had noticed the fact that he threw away both the City scarves at Wembley and prefered to keep on his Argy Flag,the other night he kissed his shin pads again Argy flag, his loyalty is not to City but if he goes it should not be done like the little Brazilain t--t £5 down and £2 a month, £50 million cash no part exchanges or swaps because the swopped players then say they only came as a aprt of a bigger deal and not by choice.I love the man and hope he will stay but it may not be possible. Think RM made a balls the other night saying he was stopping should have said ,he has a contract and we expect him to honour it Full stop

I believe he'll still be at City next season,

However if he is to move at the reported figure of £50m ish, its my opinion that this is not enough.

Ronaldo left the rags for again reported £80m, well if thats the case then Tevez's price should be alot more than £50m.

Football's ultimate mercenary engineering another move for a big fat payday for him and his advisor. They reckon they can get the same wages from elsewhere plus a big fat wedge of a signing on fee and commission from the transfer fee.

Problem they have is that Tevez has priced himself out of the market - only about 5 clubs can afford (or will want to spend that) that sort of cash on transfers and wages, Real, Barca, Chelsea, AC Milan and Inter (not even going to bother mentioning the scum - LOL)

Chelsea - Just spent £50m on Torres, not going to spend another £50m
Real - Possibly, but Tevez isn't actually poster boy material. They are not going to recoup a lot in commercial terms compared to say Ronaldo. Plus they have Higuain, Ronaldo & Benzema.
Barca - Don't really have the money and with Villa and their form have shown they don't really need him.
AC - Will stick with Ibrahimovic, Cassano & Pato
Inter - Have Eto'o and Milito and seriously need to replace some old legs all over the team, £50m for one player too much for them I think.

Looks like he's stuck

alibobs36 said:
Didnt know if most people had noticed the fact that he threw away both the City scarves at Wembley and prefered to keep on his Argy Flag,the other night he kissed his shin pads again Argy flag, his loyalty is not to City but if he goes it should not be done like the little Brazilain t--t £5 down and £2 a month, £50 million cash no part exchanges or swaps because the swopped players then say they only came as a aprt of a bigger deal and not by choice.I love the man and hope he will stay but it may not be possible. Think RM made a balls the other night saying he was stopping should have said ,he has a contract and we expect him to honour it Full stop
That sounds ok in theory, but if he doesnt want to stay, with FFPR coming in, we wont want a disruptive player making bad publicity for the club on his wages throughout next season. It is also likely a part player swap would be involved from a buying club.

bluemoondays said:
Real - Possibly, but Tevez isn't actually poster boy material. They are not going to recoup a lot in commercial terms compared to say Ronaldo. Plus they have Higuain, Ronaldo & Benzema.

real is the club whose president at the time refused to sanction the signing of ronaldinho because he was "too ugly" & wouldn't sell many shirts.

bluemoondays said:
Football's ultimate mercenary engineering another move for a big fat payday for him and his advisor. They reckon they can get the same wages from elsewhere plus a big fat wedge of a signing on fee and commission from the transfer fee.

Problem they have is that Tevez has priced himself out of the market - only about 5 clubs can afford (or will want to spend that) that sort of cash on transfers and wages, Real, Barca, Chelsea, AC Milan and Inter (not even going to bother mentioning the scum - LOL)

Chelsea - Just spent £50m on Torres, not going to spend another £50m
Barca - Don't really have the money and with Villa and their form have shown they don't really need him.
AC - Will stick with Ibrahimovic, Cassano & Pato
Inter - Have Eto'o and Milito and seriously need to replace some old legs all over the team, £50m for one player too much for them I think.

Looks like he's stuck
Whatever the reason for wanting to leave, I think you're right. Only Italy and Spain would help his family problems and none look like they are possibilities so he has to commit to City. I am confident that he and City can work something out that will enable him to see his children as much as possible.

Why are fans posting images of his girlfriends? That's a bit out of order. Haven't they had girlfriends? It's the kids that he wants to see - unless you are very cynical

bluemonkey71 said:
Christ has he ever pulled a half decent looking bird?

He is contracted to us. We have the power not him.

You wouldn't say no to Maradona, don't even try to deny you dirty little slag!

I most certainly don't like Kia Joorabchian, the sponge and I don't like journo's who continue to find something from a source who knows a source of a source who overheard the delivery man saying he just heard the cleaner in the changing rooms saying Tevez still want's to go............
We will know come August 15th or there abouts when he either pulls on the blue shirt of he doesn't.
In the mean time piss off and find something else to write about.

Forget about Tevez and move on.

His house is up for sale, he wouldn't wear the city scarves at Wembley, he tried to move in January, and he waved goodbye to the fans at the last home game. He also moves club every 2 years. These are all facts that tell you one thing. He is off.

Instead of fanning the flames and letting this overshadow the whole summer, best to leave it upto the club to negotiate the best price for him and wish him all the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.