Carlos Tevez sticks to his guns over leaving Manchester City

Marvin said:
Why are fans posting images of his girlfriends? That's a bit out of order. Haven't they had girlfriends? It's the kids that he wants to see - unless you are very cynical
ha ha ha

All this nonsense about direct flights etc. Am I missing something or have they not heard of private jets?

The homesickness and need to be with his family is cheap politicking and as good a player as he is, does nothing for his reputation, image and character.

It stinks of a deeply wounded, increasingly marginalised and sidelined agent to me.

Would have more respect for him if he stopped hiding his and the greed of his parasitic "friends" behind supposed family concerns.

If he doesn't want to stay at a club that think so highly of him, a club that have made him captain, a club that have bent over backwards for him, a club that have let his lack of off-field leadership and the lack of support of his team mates go, a club that probably pay him more than any player in Europe, a club that are on the rise - then off you pop!

Enjoy sitting on the bench with your smacked arsed face and being about 5th in the pecking order of fans favourites, earning less money and treated less tolerantly. .

Great player - shame everyone will always remember you as a commodity, a puppet of your greedy, grubby controllers.

The only issue Carlos as is with Kia Joorbrachan.

Their is no guarantees that his ex will move to either Spain or Italy as she has got no need to be near Carlos as their relationship as finished, she can sit in Argentina and still be paid massive amounts in maintenance for her kids.

This is about Kia being once again funded by his cash cow.

It is very hard for Carlos to ignore what Kia as to say because he is the one who as opened the door for him in the past and who is the godfather to his children.

But Carlos needs to move on from this journey man tag and cement his place in history at a club who like as been stated love him to bits and will do all they can for him.

Don't believe everything you read in the papers... it could very well be a plan to stoke the fire and unsettle the team...we still have to win the Sunday game for third place, mind you...

I won't believe any of this till I see Tevez stating publicly that he wants to leave... its going to be hard to do so anyway, since very few clubs can afford him like we do... conversely i wish he would state publicly that he wants to stay and put an end to this discussion.. i'm sure something can be done to solve his family problems...

if he does indeed go, who do you think can replace him?... we have already established that he's one of the top 3 (or 5) strikers in the world, other than messi, (and we don't want Ronaldo) I don't see anyone else who could fill his boots...who can prove his worth in the PL

GaudinoMotors said:
Would have more respect for him if he stopped hiding his and the greed of his parasitic "friends" behind supposed family concerns.

If he doesn't want to stay at a club that think so highly of him, a club that have made him captain, a club that have bent over backwards for him, a club that have let his lack of off-field leadership and the lack of support of his team mates go, a club that probably pay him more than any player in Europe, a club that are on the rise - then off you pop!

Enjoy sitting on the bench with your smacked arsed face and being about 5th in the pecking order of fans favourites, earning less money and treated less tolerantly. .

Great player - shame everyone will always remember you as a commodity, a puppet of your greedy, grubby controllers.
bang on

Plain Speaking said:
City Raider said:
There are no quotes from Kia or Tevez, its rehashed crap.

Is Taylor pro or anti-City, can't remember
IMO neither, he seems to call it as he sees it and tries to be fair. He supports Notts Forest. I follow him on twitter and he is one of the better journos IMO.

I have read the Guardian for years and Daniel taylor is NOT a fair and balanced journalist. Any anti City stories he can include he does, and this goes back years. we must have really upset him.

monroe to angeline said:
Plain Speaking said:
City Raider said:
There are no quotes from Kia or Tevez, its rehashed crap.

Is Taylor pro or anti-City, can't remember
IMO neither, he seems to call it as he sees it and tries to be fair. He supports Notts Forest. I follow him on twitter and he is one of the better journos IMO.

I have read the Guardian for years and Daniel taylor is NOT a fair and balanced journalist. Any anti City stories he can include he does, and this goes back years. we must have really upset him.
He can write well when he wants but there have been a number of stories relating to City where his sole intention was to stir trouble, either by twisting facts or pure invention.

Too many on here jumping on Tevez's back. He hasn't actually been quoted as saying anything that has been reported. Nothing about wanting to go, wanting to stay. Because it appears in print too many assume things are factual. No-one here knows the facts. Not even some seedy journo. Everything is hearsay.

Wait until the guy actually answers a direct question in an interview before slating the guy. And don't give me that 'he should come out and put the record straight' crap. He is a private person. Rarely gives interviews or talks to the gutter.

It's so easy for us lot to come on here and spout off. Thankfully, he seems a little more dignified.

Some of you need to be ashamed of yourselves.

While i hve been very very very torn over him since the transfer request he is still a legend in my eyes and after a very stark reminder of what he can do on Tuesday i would be devestated if he left. You just cannot replace Tevez, not one player in the world offers what he does.
What reall pisses me off though is that Italy is further from Argentina than Manchester the complete doughnut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.