Carlos Tevez sticks to his guns over leaving Manchester City

I'd like some concrete proof to be perfectly honest with you. Quotes are fantastic.. honest, well they would be if they had a time stamp on them, otherwise, how do we know these things weren't said in December?

I'm not saying they're not true, just a glaring lack of undeniable proof. Would be grateful if we had said interview and a complete translation, but I suspect that's too much to ask for.

he's quoted as saying that he wants to go back to boca juniors but it's "very difficult" because of "financial issues". (no mention of missing his family). it seems his heart's with boca but his wallet is in europe.

Found this "Tevez interview" on youtube. It was posted in the last 24 hours but I'm not sure if it's the interview in question.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL3QnAdK9Os[/youtube]

Should have kept his mouth shut until Saturday evening, not much to ask of the club 'captain' is it?! Hope we give the captaincy to Kompany next year or DJ, give it to someone who loves and respects the club.

MCFC-alan88 said:
I'd like some concrete proof to be perfectly honest with you. Quotes are fantastic.. honest, well they would be if they had a time stamp on them, otherwise, how do we know these things weren't said in December?

I'm not saying they're not true, just a glaring lack of undeniable proof. Would be grateful if we had said interview and a complete translation, but I suspect that's too much to ask for.

Just seen Mancini on sky.. (the interview on tevez) YES BEFORE THE CUP FINAL HE TOLD ME HE WILL STAY AT CITY..

Think this is all being blown up.. that kia will do a deal with city after the end of season..before then this is all part of the circus to get a new deal.. whats tevez 27.. he has a 3 year deal.. on about 250 + a week..think this wil go over 300 k a week + kia gets
a a new pay off..what will it cost half an hours oil from one well.. job done..

Jnr Kisby said:
Should have kept his mouth shut until Saturday evening, not much to ask of the club 'captain' is it?! Hope we give the captaincy to Kompany next year or DJ, give it to someone who loves and respects the club.
you mean sunday?

The cookie monster said:
Jnr Kisby said:
you mean sunday?

Yes I do!

Danny Hoekman said:
As I've posted previously, he is Kia Joorabchian's puppet. No matter how much he says wants to stay or go, it's Joorabchian's decision. He moves him on every 2 years for personal gain and this is just the case again.
Oh poor Carlos...

Although it looks likely Tevez wants to go I cannot see him being unprofessional enough to have said this so close to our last game. In addition I doubt Mancini would be stupid enough to say Carlos wants to stay if it wasn't true. We will see how long it takes for the club to react to these quotes/story as to see just how genuine/realistic they actually are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.