Carlos Tevez sticks to his guns over leaving Manchester City

waspish said:
Bluemooner33 said:
Has no one worked out it's a re-hash from Jan yet????

Yes! its the media bollocks rehash! selling papers is what its all about they don't give a toss if its factual or not...........

Bingo, spot on.

That cupid stunt Gough is on air now talking as if both Tevez has gone and TV7 has signed for us....... Just filling air space and selling texts.

Mikecini said:
waspish said:
Bluemooner33 said:

Yes! its the media bollocks rehash! selling papers is what its all about they don't give a toss if its factual or not...........

Bingo, spot on.

That cupid stunt Gough is on air now talking as if both Tevez has gone and TV7 has signed for us....... Just filling air space and selling texts.

no mate he is a stupid ****

Thought this was interesting from the transfer forum.

JOE1029
Post subject: Re: From Carlos's own mouth - He wants away
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Iam from Argentina and yesterday "Diario OLE" shows an interview on Carlitos about the American Cup that I will try to traslate for all of you :

-Because Batista spoke in the last hours and implied that you were out of the Cup?
-No, no, I never went out against him because they are his decisions. I said and I will say it a thousand times. But now I felt that it was time to talk.

-Then this is your worst moment?
-Are you crazy, what you are talking about? (is angry for the second time). I`m champion in Manchester City, I'm the captain, if God wants I'll be top scorer in the Premier League, we'll play the Champions League, the City have won a title after 35 years ... No, I am rather than grateful, I am having an incredible time, I love people, and people love me, and now not being in the selection will not change my feeling with all the fans.

- But you're not in the place that you want to be.

-Sometimes I think that one can not be always in the place that he wants to be. And that I understand. I'm sad not to be, to enjoy with my people... etc etcMy perspective from Argentina is that he will stay at Manchester City.
He is a warrior and we all love him here. Fans of San Lorenzo, River, Racing ... all fans love him because he gives all for the team.
He is grateful and he will stay for the fans and the glory.

Tevez said what the radio station said were lies and he did not say he wanted to leave city. saga continues. I think it's all bullshit speculation and we should just wait until he makes up his mind.

redmizzle said:

JOE1029

Iam from Argentina and yesterday "Diario OLE" shows an interview on Carlitos about the American Cup that I will try to traslate for all of you :

-Because Batista spoke in the last hours and implied that you were out of the Cup?
-No, no, I never went out against him because they are his decisions. I said and I will say it a thousand times. But now I felt that it was time to talk.

-Are you crazy, what you are talking about? (is angry for the second time). I`m champion in Manchester City, I'm the captain, if God wants I'll be top scorer in the Premier League, we'll play the Champions League, the City have won a title after 35 years ... No, I am rather than grateful, I am having an incredible time, I love people, and people love me, and now not being in the selection will not change my feeling with all the fans.

-Sometimes I think that one can not be always in the place that he wants to be. And that I understand. I'm sad not to be, to enjoy with my people... etc etcMy perspective from Argentina is that he will stay at Manchester City.
He is a warrior and we all love him here. Fans of San Lorenzo, River, Racing ... all fans love him because he gives all for the team.
He is grateful and he will stay for the fans and the glory.

"We'll play in Champions League" - that's next season, he's saying 'we', that surely means he's leaning to staying.

I'm sick of this saga already and it's only just really kicked on a bit, the Summer is going to be dreadful, bullshit in the press and more bullshit interviews made up from abroad. I just hope at the end of it that he stays.

redmizzle said:

JOE1029

-Sometimes I think that one can not be always in the place that he wants to be. And that I understand. I'm sad not to be, to enjoy with my people... etc etc

My perspective from Argentina is that he will stay at Manchester City. He is a warrior and we all love him here. Fans of San Lorenzo, River, Racing ... all fans love him because he gives all for the team. He is grateful and he will stay for the fans and the glory.

And there you have it.

All of us wish that there were things about their job we could change. All of us. Tevez is happy playing regularly in a team competing for trophies, including the Champions League. But, he'd prefer to be closer to his kids. So it's not ideal.

But who takes: "I miss my kids" and turns it into: "I want to leave?"
Kia.

Who spoon-feeds quotes to journos and encourages The Sun to re-hash an old radio interview as an "Exclusive?"
Kia.

Who's responsible for ALL the 'sources close to, 'associates of' and 'people inside the Tevez camp?'
Kia.

If the Tevez (and Rooney) situations teach us anything, it's that many journalists, broadsheet & tabloid, are just liars. On a Monday, they'll write expansive, soul-searching pieces on how money is damaging football.

Then on a Tuesday, they'll run an "exclusive" which is actually a press release from Kia's Blackberry. An "exclusive" that will directly help a millionaire advisor squeeze more money for himself, and continue a personal vendetta against a premiership club. If anyone is ruining football, it's people like Kia Joorbachian.

I understand Daniel Taylor from The Guardian reads this forum.

Daniel, I assume you're busy working on your piece about how your trusted source Kia Joorbachian is 'ruining football?'

Thought not. Funny, that...

Desperate attempt to cause destabilisation prior to Bolton game in order to protect media darling's Arsenal from missing out on 3rd spot....

Steer clear of the lasagne lads - these c*nts will try owt

waspish said:
Bluemooner33 said:

why let the truth get in the way of a good paper selling story.

I just heard on sky sports news that apprently Tevez has denied saying he wants to leave city and something about it being lost in translation . I personally don't think he will leave purely because Mancini is going so strong on the subject and I don't think the club would sell anyways .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.