Carlos Tevez sticks to his guns over leaving Manchester City

dctid said:
Impeccable said:
One simple question...

Who is going to buy him and pay his wages?

Wages are negogiable - the transfer fee is the problem but what we dont know is what deal was struck between Tevez and City for him to recind his transfer request

He has had his pay day - Inter could probably afford him although a player swap is more likely and if we get that big nosed lazy sedish twat in return i would be fookin gutted - Sneijder and some dosh may be a different issue

You said it!!!

The Future's Blue said:
Mancini's just been on SSN in his conference taking the piss out of the media, saying that we are buying Tranny for 200 mil. When asked about Carlos, he smiled and refused to answer as he was sick of answering questions on it. When pushed if he would be here next season, he said that he still thought so.
Fuck me, I'm Not Really Here.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
Let's rise above the media and keep on cheering him, if he leaves after Sunday so be it, the guy has been awesome for us but it's clear he's never gonna settle. If he stays well we will have one the worlds best for another year.

Let's not be like the rags who turned on him straight away come on.

Always cheered him - accept he is going but the team comes first not Tevez and its turning into a fookin Tevez show - all i want is the fooker to shut the fook up until Sunday evening then he can say whatever the fook he wants - not too big a deal i think

r.soleofsalford said:
we`ll soo find out what carlos is made of, if he stays, or if he goes to spain or italy with his kids. even if carlos goes i hope we dont replace him with another boat rocker.

great player that he is he`s not irreplaceable.

Hate to say it but the scum havent suffered without him..

dctid said:
Let's rise above the media and keep on cheering him, if he leaves after Sunday so be it, the guy has been awesome for us but it's clear he's never gonna settle. If he stays well we will have one the worlds best for another year.

Always cheered him - accept he is going but the team comes first not Tevez and its turning into a fookin Tevez show - all i want is the fooker to shut the fook up until Sunday evening then he can say whatever the fook he wants - not too big a deal i think

He hasn't said anything!!!!!!!!!!!!

dctid said:

Definitely bad timing, wish he'd have not said anything till Tuesday.

BillyShears said:
fbloke said:
BillyShears said:
Truth is I think it's a little shitty towards us supporters if everything's already been decided and this game of charades is still going to continue. I'd prefer we dealt with this in the manner in which Ronaldo's sale to Madrid was done. Quickly, little fuss, and very soon after the season finishes...

I agree with you it treats fans as fools but......they also need to play the media and agents as well of course.

Out of Tevez and Mancini which is more likely to be at City next season and now ask how you get the fans on the side of that person?

Like I said - look at the way the rags sold Ronaldo. It should be done in a similar manner. We don't need to play games - everyone knows his asking price - either meet it or kindly fuck off...as for the player...same again...if someone comes in with the right offer he can go...otherwise he can't. To be honest, I'm fucking over it already and the season hasn't even ended.
yep..me too.

samharris said:
r.soleofsalford said:
we`ll soo find out what carlos is made of, if he stays, or if he goes to spain or italy with his kids. even if carlos goes i hope we dont replace him with another boat rocker.

He hadn't scored 50+ goals for them in 80 games, tbh. Totally different player since he joined us.

Impeccable said:
dctid said:

He hasn't said anything!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then maybe just maybe he should but that is not what is being reported

Impeccable said:
samharris said:
r.soleofsalford said:

He hadn't scored 50+ goals for them in 80 games, tbh. Totally different player since he joined us.

He wasnt top dog there though..he left through lack of games.. the more you play the more you score (theoretically speaking)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.