Carlos Tevez

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
When it was all going tits up in the QPR game, I found myself blaming Tevez and cursing the fucker.

I wouldnt be too bothered to see him go and see RVP in.

Aguero and Van Persie up front with Nasri and Silva supplying them is frightening.

absolutely bang on - i was doing exactly the same, he was shite that day and did fuk all to ease the the pressure when needed. I said it then and i will say it now - he can go as far as i'm concerned and take that twat of a snake with him (top player though)<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:20 pm --<br /><br />
Tevez City said:
Hinchcliffe's header said:
Kia will decide

He didn't decide last January.

also it will mean you are even more redundant and exciled

If they meet the asking price then he will be off, I'm pretty sure of that. I, for one, definitely wouldn't be sad to see him go. From a footballing point of view he is obviously brilliant but I just don't his relationship with Mancini can be repaired.

cleavers said:
There will be no tears from me when he finally leaves.

A fit, foccussed, Tevez will of course be sorely missed, but how long before the focus goes again, and he's back causing trouble ?

Let him be someone else's problem.

i agree......sadly i have to say
tevez as we all know can be awesome and with his head right is a fabulous footballer
now i can forgive and have done.....but to forget is nigh on impossible
i think sooner or later he will become a problem again
so if we get a good offer and he wants to go....then i wouldn't stop him
very very sad but true
ctid

Tevez supposedly not wanting to move so he can..

a) secure best wage possible from Milan
b) get a loyalty bonus from City (ironic)

Not sure if AC will be able to pay 28M and another 180k every week. I think Dzeko is more likely with 20M/130k. If they'll try to sign Dede he'll cost around 18M plus they want one left-back (8-10M) and one defensive midfielder (8-10M) too.

I want that snake Kia to pick my lottery numbers this weekend

I can't believe how jammy this fucker is at times, everything falling his way yet again.

The meetings in Jan are looking like there about to pay off..........

Danamy said:
I want that snake Kia to pick my lottery numbers this weekend

I can't believe how jammy this fucker is at times, everything falling his way yet again.

The meetings in Jan are looking like there about to pay off..........

This could be a quick deal as i reckon Tevez and Milan already agreed his terms, also Milan will know what price we are willing to except.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.