Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kris_Musampa said:
Goo said:
£13m is an insult.

He's still world class.

One year left on his contract, strolls out on a Bosman?

take the 13 mil.

Think we can get more for him. I doubt it's £13m take it or leave it. It's an opening offer. They know it's shit. We can hold out for at least 18 area. Add onto that wage savings and that's about 23-24 million. Much more reasonable.

FrancoisToure said:
Because you typically only play one striker in a 4-3-3.

I completely disagree with you on what formation we will play. Tixki decides that...not the manager. That is why we brought Tixki in.

^ Soriano did say we'll play 4-3-3 at every level of youth but added that in the first team the coach would be allowed to play the formation he likes as long as the basic principles/style are adhered to. So we can probably use different formations.

LoveCity said:
FrancoisToure said:
I completely disagree with you on what formation we will play. Tixki decides that...not the manager. That is why we brought Tixki in.
^ Soriano did say we'll play 4-3-3 at every level of youth but added that in the first team the coach would be allowed to play the formation he likes as long as the basic principles/style are adhered to. So we can probably use different formations.
that's very good of him I'm sure

LoveCity said:
FrancoisToure said:

Exactly what Pep did at Barcelona. His 4-3-3 looks a lot like our 4-4-2 with Villa and Messi running the wings. Not to mention Pep playing with 3 man back line.

alky313 said:
LoveCity said:
FrancoisToure said:

Exactly what Pep did at Barcelona. His 4-3-3 looks a lot like our 4-4-2 with Villa and Messi running the wings. Not to mention Pep playing with 3 man back line.

I don't recall us ever playing a 4-4-2.

I would take 13m but then again that is why we pay Txiki.

I think it is best for all concerned for him to go. Has made no noises publically about staying which says to me he doesn't want to and not one rumor of a contract extension so the club will certainly be actively trying to sell him.

If they have agreed terms with him then get a bit more cash off them and seal the deal.

Mario and Tevez money + Dzeko is what Napoli want for Cavani. Sorted.

Those three's wages combined more than cover Cavani so we end up with Cavani plus some cash in the pot to spend on Isco's wages.

We could actually finish this summer with a lower wage bill, a strengthened squad and a not too high net spend. Lovely.

George Hannah said:
LoveCity said:
FrancoisToure said:
that's very good of him I'm sure

Come on,.. we know that Pellegrini's strengths are his tactics and man management, Txiki might be buying the players but he does so along with the manager and reports from scouts. We need wingers and have done for some time. If Pellegrini is winning a European semi final 1-0 and we are under pressure in the last five minutes then he won't be sticking to a rigid 4-3-3 then will he ?

The manager will ultimately use the available personnel in the best formation possible to win the football game. Soriano has said that the academy teams will play 4-3-3 because it is the easiest to learn and adapt to other formations, but the first team coach will use whichever formation he sees fit.

CTID101 said:

I think it is best for all concerned for him to go. Has made no noises publically about staying which says to me he doesn't want to and not one rumor of a contract extension so the club will certainly be actively trying to sell him.

If they have agreed terms with him then get a bit more cash off them and seal the deal.

Those three's wages combined more than cover Cavani so we end up with Cavani plus some cash in the pot to spend on Isco's wages.

We could actually finish this summer with a lower wage bill, a strengthened squad and a not too high net spend. Lovely.

Have in mind Jovetic is a target and costs £25m, Tevez is a superior player and even at 28 would still be a great player for 3-4 years before falling deeper on the pitch to a playmaker role. He is a £20m player still and I can see Monaco and PSG keeping a tab on him. He's a bargain really, at the price he costs it's a no brainer, he's a star in any league.

NipHolmes said:
CTID101 said:

Have in mind Jovetic is a target and costs £25m, Tevez is a superior player and even at 28 would still be a great player for 3-4 years before falling deeper on the pitch to a playmaker role. He is a £20m player still and I can see Monaco and PSG keeping a tab on him. He's a bargain really, at the price he costs it's a no brainer, he's a star in any league.

Jovetic doesn't command anywhere near the wages of Tevez though

Very few teams in the world who could take on that financial burden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.