Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavani and dzeko swap deal is on but if carlos does go which i think he will who do we get to replace with ffp in mind? falcao too expensive and personally give guidetti a chance this year

Juve are apparently stepping up their interest in Tevez this summer:

Juventus sporting director Beppe Marotta has confirmed interest in signing Carlos Tevez.
Marotta said: 'Tevez is a player with a big desire to rebuild his career. Nevertheless, he is owned by City and we have made no approach to them.’

Juventus are also keen on Aleksandar Kolarov.

I really hope he goes, and that we will use guidetti as a 3rd striker. I really belive he has got it in him :)

Juventus will agree personal terms with Tevez then submit a formal offer of £2.5million. This is how they work and we'll probably tell them to piss off.

LoveCity said:
Juventus will agree personal terms with Tevez then submit a formal offer of £2.5million. This is how they work and we'll probably tell them to piss off.

Yep that sums up Italian Clubs in general when it comes to buying.

There's a highlight montage (great word I know) of 5 or 6 Tevez goals being shown on sky sports Italia every 15 minutes tonight. Then followed by one or two goals from Higuan with statements inbetween. No idea what they are saying as I'm an English pig who speaks one language but guessing it would suggest Tevez is close and Higuan is still an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.