Carlos Tevez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray78 said:
bluethai said:
Forzacitizens said:
the thing that worries me is that are Jovetic, Villa etc better than tevez or balotelli, I really don't think so.
Agreed, penny wise and pound foolish imo.

Two transfer requests were a factor imo.

One as fucking Captain. Can anyone ever see Kompany doing that to his teammates?

Best player I've ever seen at City in his first 2 years at the club. Carried us single handedly at times from the average to the elite.

Had he not come back in 2012 we wouldn't of won the league, had he been here all season we would of walked the league.

Not quite been player he was in past 2 years and well documented off field trouble but always given 100% on the pitch of that there is no question. Personally i will remember him for the good things he did for us.

Stoned Rose said:
I'm With Stupid said:
It sounds stupid to say this about a striker that scored 30 goals last year, but has anyone else noticed that Suarez isn't actually that clinical? I don't know if the stats back me up on this, but he seems to miss an awful lot of poacher-type opportunities, only to score a fantastic goal from outside the box. I see him as being pretty similar to Aguero in that respect (although I think Aguero's the better out-and-out striker), and I wonder whether they'd actually be any good in the same team. It's also worth bearing in mind that Liverpool are set up so that everything goes through him.

Your username doesn't require the 'with' bit son.
Original. Fuckwit.

FrancoisToure said:
Ray78 said:
bluethai said:
Agreed, penny wise and pound foolish imo.

Two transfer requests were a factor imo.

One as fucking Captain. Can anyone ever see Kompany doing that to his teammates?
Yes to be honest. If Madrid or Barcelona tap him up.

Rooney, Tevez, Suarez have all handed in transfer requests. Figo handed in a transfer request to join Madrid from Barcelona. There is no loyalty in this game, only money.

I'm With Stupid said:
It sounds stupid to say this about a striker that scored 30 goals last year, but has anyone else noticed that Suarez isn't actually that clinical? I don't know if the stats back me up on this, but he seems to miss an awful lot of poacher-type opportunities, only to score a fantastic goal from outside the box.

You are right, Suarez is extremely wasteful and the stats do back it up. It's just he creates so many chances for himself that he scores lots of goals. I'm not sure he is what we need really, time will tell...

@BluePhil8 said:
Skashion said:
Won the league with his goals. Comedy. Some ridiculous levels of mental gymnastics going on here.
Must be like Christmas come early for you, quite sad really that this is probably the pinnacle of your week.

Or its quite sad that you put a player before your club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.