CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

So what are the premier league looking at, are we going to have to go through all this shit again? If we are and we have info on the other clubs let’s pre empt it and go for them. I’m sick of this now, just get on with it and win the fa and CL to stick it to them. Can uefa go to the Swiss court?

It certainly sounds like this is far far from over...Clubs banding together to find alternative routes to punish and damage the club...????

So what are the premier league looking at, are we going to have to go through all this shit again? If we are and we have info on the other clubs let’s pre empt it and go for them. I’m sick of this now, just get on with it and win the fa and CL to stick it to them. Can uefa go to the Swiss court?
Issues over academy players over spending and some contract issues , however, this has been ongoing for seven years and can't help feeling that they were waiting for the CAS verdict if we'd been found guilty think they would have waded in but now think it may disappear altogether.

Issues over academy players over spending and some contract issues , however, this has been ongoing for seven years and can't help feeling that they were waiting for the CAS verdict if we'd been found guilty think they would have waded in but now think it may disappear altogether.
They are certainly all going to look bitter and twisted if they start with all this and foolish when they lose

Me too. I honestly thought that once CAS delivered their verdict that we were innocent, that would be the end of it. Basically, that everyone accepts CAS as being impartial and that they deliver results on evidence presented. I can't believe the fallout from a not guilty verdict. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't expecting the masses of clueless football fans out there, to all of a sudden change their tune, most of them don't even understand what we were charged with, what we were acquitted of, or what the fine is for. However, I did expect that the media would have to change their tune and that other clubs would run off with their tails between their legs. How naive was I?

Me too. I honestly thought that once CAS delivered their verdict that we were innocent, that would be the end of it. Basically, that everyone accepts CAS as being impartial and that they deliver results on evidence presented. I can't believe the fallout from a not guilty verdict. Don't get me wrong, I wasn't expecting the masses of clueless football fans out there, to all of a sudden change their tune, most of them don't even understand what we were charged with, what we were acquitted of, or what the fine is for. However, I did expect that the media would have to change their tune and that other clubs would run off with their tails between their legs. How naive was I?
The media have been proved to look the biased G14 led muppets they are , all they can do now is try to stick to their pathetic case that City are bad for football theme. The have no morals and cant admit theve been found to be wrong and liable in some cases. The likes of Stuart Peirce and Alan Shearer should be interesting when there next interviewed, but the one I haven't heard a peep from is that dick Simon Jordon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.