CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

The media have been proved to look the biased G14 led muppets they are , all they can do now is try to stick to their pathetic case that City are bad for football theme. The have no morals and cant admit theve been found to be wrong and liable in some cases. The likes of Stuart Peirce and Alan Shearer should be interesting when there next interviewed, but the one I haven't heard a peep from is that dick Simon Jordon.
Rather telling that Jordan is saying nothing. He is someone who has been quite vocal so I am interested to hear his take on it.

The silence from the mainstream media this morning is deafening. Seemingly not willing to publish a few home truths dished out by Pep.
Well the BBC are very clear in how they are reporting it. They are 100% twisting everything to a narrative that we are still guilty. They showed Klopp and Peg both pushing the bad day for football line and guilty charge, then only showed Pep saying we need to spend money to have good players to win things totally editing out all the other things he said which were far more relevent. They cannot even be balanced about it, no mention of the fact we have been cleared of the charges, christ, no actual mention of what the charges were or basic understanding of the case. Unfortunately this is what we are up against, all out attack on our club from just about every single angle at the moment.

I am actually loving the hate, keeps me alive. And as previous posters have said, it brings our club together. Goofy twat and the rest in their pursuit of trying to hamstring us are doing the opposite, giving us a spring in our step. Beautiful.

So what are the premier league looking at, are we going to have to go through all this shit again? If we are and we have info on the other clubs let’s pre empt it and go for them. I’m sick of this now, just get on with it and win the fa and CL to stick it to them. Can uefa go to the Swiss court?
The detailed judgement will be crucial here.
Initially our opponents could be looking to get at us if any issues have been ruled out on timed barred only ( as opposed to being disproven).

The media have been proved to look the biased G14 led muppets they are , all they can do now is try to stick to their pathetic case that City are bad for football theme. The have no morals and cant admit theve been found to be wrong and liable in some cases. The likes of Stuart Peirce and Alan Shearer should be interesting when there next interviewed, but the one I haven't heard a peep from is that dick Simon Jordon.
Simon Jordan was on talksport on Monday and said he was surprised and not surprised. (???????) and City not really exonerated. However he will reserve further comment until the details are released by CAS later this
Week. Think he then got sick and could not go on radio since

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.