CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

jortwat.JPG

This is what that twat thinks.

Simon Jordan was on talksport on Monday and said he was surprised and not surprised. (???????) and City not really exonerated. However he will reserve further comment until the details are released by CAS later this
Week. Think he then got sick and could not go on radio since
Stuart Peirce has just been on Talkshite andhas said he's delighted for City but Hope's the right decision! For f--k sake 3 well respected and qualified independent judges stated City had not inflated the money from their owners business and those timed out cases on the evidence thayd seen may not have shown up anything. To all you cretins out their weve been cleared of all charges of financial charges and fined for getting arsie with a authority that found us guilty before they investigated us which I think.is pretty understandable !

It doesn't matter what we do, legality has nothing to do with it we will be getting this childish nonsense thrown at us no matter what we do. I'm surprised a hashtag hasn't been issued on Twitter and the gates of the Etihad haven't been stormed by infuriated fans of other clubs.

It seems you don't have to dig very deep...

UEFA'S head of legal affairs and now sure to be in the dock...

Simon Drake, formerly of ITV and....

Manchester United.

We know it's rotten, but it still amazes me how they have managed to permeate the entire organisation.

David Gill, Rick Parry and now this prick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.