CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

It seems you don't have to dig very deep...

UEFA'S head of legal affairs and now sure to be in the dock...

Simon Drake, formerly of ITV and....

Manchester United.

We know it's rotten, but it still amazes me how they have managed to permeate the entire organisation.

David Gill, Rick Parry and now this prick.

I assume the club are going to take action now?

Manchester United.

We know it's rotten, but it still amazes me how they have managed to permeate the entire organisation.

Its staggering the level of corruption in uefa! How can we get this stuff out in the mainstream media? Send it to Martin Samuel?

Thanks Stefan, not certain yet but seems they had just stolen e mails at CAS but it allowed them to continue the smear campaign, so will there be enough public detail in the statement to show this lack of evidence or can the carbel force UEFA to appeal just to continue this smearing of City?
In other words are the g## only interested in carrying on the outraged indignation bit with media support even though little chance of legal success?

The judgment will pretty bland on the point I think. "The Panel finds that UEFA was unable to prove the allegations to the required standard" and that is those allegations it actually even gives a view on given limitation. Anyway expect more negative media but I doubt they have anywhere to go now.

It doesn't matter what we do, legality has nothing to do with it we will be getting this childish nonsense thrown at us no matter what we do. I'm surprised a hashtag hasn't been issued on Twitter and the gates of the Etihad haven't been stormed by infuriated fans of other clubs.
With all the negative comments from Klopp Mourinho and most media jurnos it goes to show this UEFA charge was always pushed by the other G14 clubs whose own position in the elite picking order was under threat from City as for the German and Portuguese pricks they can go lick pi-- of a nettle !

Projectdriver or prestwich blue,do you think the club would have received the full documents about the appeal by now and are being perused over by our legal team ??
I am sure have seen the full award now if that is what you mean.

richards30 I do hope so. But some how I see the club not bothering about taking them to court. There is one thing I would do is demand a full apology. If this is not forth coming then I would sue them for every penny they have.

Manchester United.

No body has really questionned it before. Think it's time for city to expose the cartel for what it is. They can openly and shamelessly accuse us of wrongdoings so why should we stay mum? I believe we are waiting for detailed verdict but after that we should come out all guns blazing.

Enough is Enough. One day its Tebas, another day it's mourinio or some other jealous cnut. We gotta give them a shut up call and it has to come from the club not Pep. I love the passion with which he has defended the club but as far as this matter is concerned his defense alone won't cut it imo.

The problem City have in following all this up is in pricking the interest of commerical investigative journalism. One big home for that is the Guardian Media Group but they jumped into bed with Liverpool FC and UEFA and I can not see them picking up the baton at this late stage which leaves a limited group. I don't think there is an appetite to pursue this. Unless City have some very juicy bones I don't see the media biting. Look what happened with spygate. The only journalist who pursued that was Martyn Ziegler.

Manchester City still seem to me to be pretty isolated in European football and the football media still seems completely wrapped around Man Utd and Liverpool's fingers.

The immediate danger is gone but we should keep our eyes on the Premier League enquiry. Presumably that will be very difficult for them to pursue now.

Man Utd / Liverpool and the commercial media. It's a symbiosis and it will be very difficult to break. They don't have political ideals. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.

Tbh he doesn't come across as too bright to me.
Imo not as bright as he believes himself to be. He has certainly entrenched his position regarding us which is well documented but it isn't easy for someone who has a massive (ahem) ego to admit that they were wrong.
What has never been clear to me is exactly why our owner investing money is a bad thing.
It has been the narrative from day one and nobody has thought to challenge it as incorrect.
I get the idea from the so called elite and it being from a protectionist standpoint but the theme has stuck.
Still, stuff them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.