CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

It seems you don't have to dig very deep...

UEFA'S head of legal affairs and now sure to be in the dock...

Simon Drake, formerly of ITV and....

Manchester United.

We know it's rotten, but it still amazes me how they have managed to permeate the entire organisation.

David Gill, Rick Parry and now this prick.

Think he was ITV's rep to MUTV, rather than working for them. Also was ITV rep to Liverpool's TV. Prior to that worked for Liverpool TV and Arsenal Broadband.
All from Linkedin.

Warnock on 5 live saying its our legal team who have protracted the process to make it time barred.
We must have done something wrong for UEFA to have charged us.

Shouldn’t let pigshit thick pundits do anything other than co-commentate.

Bottomless pit of money thrown at lawyers.
What a c*nt
UEFA could have done this with plenty of time ,instead we won the treble so they did it in that same week knowing they were just in time,I have no doubt that the cartel took fright and pushed them into it then,the funny thing is that the cartel are to blame for pushing them into it,shot themselves in the foot on the time barring bit

Think he was ITV's rep to MUTV, rather than working for them. Also was ITV rep to Liverpool's TV. Prior to that worked for Liverpool TV and Arsenal Broadband.
All from Linkedin.

Whatever he was, in the same way business will lobby a MP to vote a certain way, the cartel of clubs have people in every single position within UEFA doing the exact same thing.

Corrupt to the fucking core.

The judgment will pretty bland on the point I think. "The Panel finds that UEFA was unable to prove the allegations to the required standard" and that is those allegations it actually even gives a view on given limitation. Anyway expect more negative media but I doubt they have anywhere to go now.
Do you think the Premier League enquiry is now dead? I have heard suggestions that the PL will not be affected by time barred issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.