CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

We should be focusing on what Klopp and Maureen said, they are in the game and are breaking the rules of the game by issuing such outlandish comments. Klopp in particular is one vile human being who wants eviscerating in a court, we should complain initially to the Premier League and the FA.

Maureen is trying to remain relevant when in real life he's sinking faster than a hooker on canal street who's been offered a tenner and a bag of semi-warm chips.

Can all our twitters get tweeting all this? To conn,Delaney, Harris? See how they explain yet another vested interest in this whole rotten process!

My boss, who’s a Bradford fan, has just come back in today having been off so far this week.

He said we must be guilty to get the fine.

I explained what the fine was for and gave Samuel’s analogy of being cleared of murder but picking up a small fine for resisting arrest and he said “ahh I didn’t know that, fair enough”.

He’s very switched on and fair and balanced.

The fact he’s quickly checked the press about the case, with little interest and come away thinking what he did before I explained, is worrying, that’s what a lot apathetic fans will think.

It’s why we get shit for empty seats, no fans, shit fans, financial doping, human rights etc. etc.

Mud sticks and they’ve chucked a lot of mud at us.

Didn’t stop people misquoting him.

Absolute Radio’s 6pm headlines tonight involved “Jose Mourinho says City escaping a ban is a disaster for football”.

He didn’t even say anything close to that.

Even stations/sources not involved in football are in the fucking agenda.
Just solidifies my view that basically everything you hear/read in the MSM is clickbait, sensationalist crap that profits on engaging the easily led.

Hope that yesterday's tirade from Klopp was at the behest of his owners and perhaps he might have a conscience today. As we were the champions why were we not involved in the vetting of the new premier league chairman. Who decided it should be Liverpool and United, was there a vote? perhaps Sky made that decision. Odds on that when next season's fixtures come out we are at Anfield late in the season in the hope for Sky that crowds will be back.

It seems you don't have to dig very deep...

UEFA'S head of legal affairs and now sure to be in the dock...

Simon Drake, formerly of ITV and....

Manchester United.

We know it's rotten, but it still amazes me how they have managed to permeate the entire organisation.

David Gill, Rick Parry and now this prick.

Is this Linkedin page legit?

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/simon-drake-25804b11/de

Near the bottom you see..

ITV board representative
2001 - 2006 -5 years
Manchester United Football Club TV channel

ITV board representative
Liverpool Football Club
2003 - 2006 - 3 years

Director
Arsenal Broadband Limited
2001 - 2006 - 5 years
Arsenal Football Club media business

Director
LiverpoolFC.TV Limited
2001 - 2006 - 5 years
Liverpool Football Club media business

Be interesting to hear what ceferin has to say on the matter....no doubt will be waiting for the full judgement to be scrutinised before passing comment ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.