CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

In this article

https://www.spiegel.de/sport/cas-ur...-frage-a-9ce67020-5f9e-4c3b-b307-cc855f04c0c7

Spiegel comes up with a couple of more leaked emails in support of their view that City is guilty.

I am actually sad that the serious reply to a CAS process, in which it was found that the initial and doctored set of stolen emails did not comprise any proof whatsoever of any wrong doing by City, seems to be to show a few more stolen emails. These were obviously not compromising enough to be including in the first instance. The legal understanding of this once serious news magazine is problematic to say the least.

Basically Spiegel is implying here that City's witnesses in the CAS process have been lying, that the involved, multinational companies have been lying, and that the international auditors of these companies have been lying. Off course Sheik Mansour himself will have been lying as well. They also hint that the CAS judges themselves are dodgy.

There is off course no mentioning of the doctoring of the stolen emails they did, in order to throw a maximum negative light on City.

Der Spiegel is firmly a participant in the great fight over control and money in football, which is what FFP is really about. To be precise Der Spiegel sides with the Cartel of clubs who owns UEFA, and fight with all means to eliminate anyone who dares to go for a piece of the football business.

Seems that "a self deception bordering on hypnosis" is being enacted by certain journos.
Used to this with Pool supporters but ......

the same der spiegel who refused to supply this to UEFA at the time, or publish to support UEFA's case at the time, which says it all. Posturing trying to insinuate deceit by repeating accusations that have been disproved at CAS.
"We published some out-of-context, doctored emails to try to screw City. It didn't work. What next?"

"Let me think. I know! We'll publish some more out-of-context doctored emails."

"Genius".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.