CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Right, I have to ask, where are you seeing this video??

It only had about 400 views before it was posted here 30 pages ago, it's not a viral video, who is spreading it?
Dave Kitson is the Katie Hopkins of football pundits.

The best way to deal with trolls is to completely ignore them and their desperate need for attention.

According to Martin Samuel Wolves have pulled out of the Hateful 8 and didn't take part in the group call of the others. Strangely he also includes Newcastle in the original 'Hateful 9' which doesn't make a lot of sense.
Yeah I can't see the geordies joining in,why would they,martin has name checked them so maybe they have

Kitson is a symptom of all that is wrong in football.
He cannot be bothered to do even cursory research before spouting half-truths, innuendos and downright lies.
And the worst thing is, he doesn’t actually care, as long as his message is heard.

Yeah I can't see the geordies joining in,why would they,martin has name checked them so maybe they have

Newcastle, if their takeover goes through, would have every reason to stall and weaken us as long as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.