CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Surely you know the answer FFP was only brought in for them to use as a final last ditch attempt to fuck us over.....and it failed so is now of no use, expect FFP2.0 shortly.
That’s the reality of what Klopp has said.
Really can the media not see it clearly.
Pep spelled it out.
We are innocent. It should be celebrated that we are using the same rules as everyone else.
No there answer is now as it was back in 2014.
The rules need to be changed.
They aren’t snaring City.

Should it not be obvious to the world what any FFP they come up with is about. They aren’t even hiding it anymore.

Last edited:
Some people are up his arse but you can really feel Sam Lee’s frustration in his tweets today. Just going on about how the final award needs to show City were completely not guilty and aren’t just using loopholes etc.

To be fair to him he’s probably had to delete about 5 full articles he had planned for if we were banned.
He is also saving his job having been told he needs clicks by a cash strapped employer.

Isn't the maybe new owner a relative of our owner?

I honestly don't know but I can see why they would want to weaken us. Maybe they have someone else waiting in the wings? They can mount a challenge with investment and a 52,000 crowd behind them.

There will be no "full report narrative".

The world has made its judgement, the decision has been made, the line has been cast. City got off on a technicality, it's a disgrace, CAS are questionable and it's a bad day for football.

I think if you think any rival fan or generic pundit is going to re-focus on a second press release that involved technical details and changing their opinions on the verdict established already then you're dreaming.

Are you really that bothered about what rival fans or know nothing pundits think? The majority of these dislike City regardless and nothing from CAS would have changed that. I'm honestly not bothered in trying to convince people who won't listen regardless.

What would you have suggested we'd have done to stop Delaney, Harris, Kitson or any of these people not continue to write shit?

Are you really that bothered about what rival fans or know nothing pundits think? T

Please don't tell me that it isn't important what the world thinks when we have a media thread that's 3000 pages long every season, people posting videos of every journalist/pundit who aggrieves them and 2 seperate threads for media coverage and opposition fan reactions.

An organised response would have had a statement that framed the decision the way City want it. The same way UEFA put all the focus on the time-bar. It would have had comments from people like Soriano, who commented on it previously, saying he was vindicated.

Or at the very least they could have put some sort of emphasis on the media waiting to hear the full award.

I'm not a PR expert, anymore than I'm a Formula 1 engineer but I can still recognise a car crash when I see one.

You will never recapture the narrative after this long anyway.

Those waiting for the award to clear this up are going to be disappointed. It will be carefully worded.

Any word on when the findings are released? Do CAS just stick them up on their website without notice this time?

We have to wait and see the CAS explanations. City don't have to do anything just yet.

We must let the usual suspects give themselves enough rope.

All we need to see is CAS asking why UEFA brought the case and everything else will look after itself, the attempt to damage the club's reputation being clear for everyone to see.

City need to select three or four of them and go to town on them
Either a public apology or financially ruin them in court
Send a message to the rest to be right and prepared to back it up or shut up

We have to wait and see the CAS explanations. City don't have to do anything just yet.

We must let the usual suspects give themselves enough rope.

All we need to see is CAS asking why UEFA brought the case and everything else will look after itself, the attempt to damage the club's reputation being clear for everyone to see.

Yes there is a lot of mileage in that. If UEFA knew there wasn't a cat in hells chance of winning then the questions have to be asked why the case was ever brought. Even worse why they had the audacity to hand down a two year ban based on flimsy evidence if it wasn't to damage our reputation.

The annoying thing is that Kitson isn’t an idiot.
He’s an intelligent person with varied business interests.
Doesn’t have anything specific against us from his past, he is just typical of the masses who believe the shit spouted by the media over the past 6-7years.
Brainwashed and unable to back down.
I would say your last line disproves your first

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.