CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Dave Kitson is the Katie Hopkins of football pundits.

The best way to deal with trolls is to completely ignore them and their desperate need for attention.

Exactly, which is why I'm suspicious of how a video with no views at all has found itself spread all over City social media.

It’s years and years of our softly softly approach that emboldens snivelling little gobshites like Kitson to come out and make comments like this.
I’d like to think we are doing things behind the scenes to prevent this but a quick scan over several of the journos tweets who’ve been sniping for the longest tells me we are still letting them crack on and drag our name through the mud.
It’s fucking infuriating seeing them get away with their poison.

No, they don't.

No one who knew what they were doing would've lost control of the narrative so spectacularly in the first 48 hours.
Nobody would have expected anything other than what has happened ,pep said he hoped but knows it won't happen, that people would stop saying bad things,the media who ran the racist hate campaign are not going to lose face and say they were wrong,the pricks are still pricks,don't expect anything different,everyone at the club knows how it is

Candle waiver owners said to be shocked by City acquittal.

Agent Parry gave them bad advise.

Haters all regurgitating the same mantra " FFP IS DEAD THANKS TO CITY"

So let me get this straight.

We are cleared of violating FFP.

But this means FFP is dead ?

Ho the fuck do these retards come to this conclusion.

Just reinforces my view,guilt,or innocence was irrelevant.They just wanted us fucked over.
Surely you know the answer FFP was only brought in for them to use as a final last ditch attempt to fuck us over.....and it failed so is now of no use, expect FFP2.0 shortly.

We still have taken a pinch mate. That £10m fine is a fucking joke. 10m for failing to cooperate with an investigation into something we hadn't done? Effectively a fine for what in the US would be taking the 5th or here the right to remain silent - both quite sensible courses of action in the face of what turned out to be a witch-hunt / malicious complaint and the breaches of confidentiality by uefa during their 'investigation'.
I see it as even worse than that.
My take on what happened is we withdrew cooperation because UEFA through the IC were not adhering to due process. They were acting as judge and jury without considering the considerable dossier of evidence we had put together in defence.
At the same time they were leaking what should have been confidential, to the media and having us tried there.
With the media having us hung drawn and quartered they then just got rubber stamped by their AC.

We were the only ones adhering to due process, their rules and it became evident that we had to get to an independent court.
We were right to withdraw from what was quite obviously corrupted.

For us to have to pay them any amount now just to get an independent court to rule on it really irks me.
They were the problem. Cooperating further with them was leading to further reputational damage.
If we have to pay for not sticking to the process then they should too. They were riding roughshod over their own rules at the H8 & G7’s behest.
That’s what started the impasse.

I’m not normally a vengeful man but this still boils my piss.
I want vengeance.

The annoying thing is that Kitson isn’t an idiot.
He’s an intelligent person with varied business interests.
Doesn’t have anything specific against us from his past, he is just typical of the masses who believe the shit spouted by the media over the past 6-7years.
Brainwashed and unable to back down.

the full report narrative is of most importance, until we can go point by point through that, and then point back to Monday's articles and who decided to go off on a tangent then it was always going to be a mixed response because we had a verdict, without the full facts released to quash wilful misrepresentation and insufficient detail to realise detailed responses and statements.

It's not crisis management at this stage. It's now a case of differentiating those who recoiled their hand after the first Viper strike, and who still wants a second helping when the full judgement is released.

There will be no "full report narrative".

The world has made its judgement, the decision has been made, the line has been cast. There was a massive build up and anticipation, the story dominated for 48hours and the story is that City got off on a technicality, it's a disgrace, CAS are questionable and it's a bad day for football.

I think if you think any rival fan or generic pundit is going to re-focus on a second press release that involved technical details and changing their opinions on the verdict established already then you're dreaming.

Even if the full report came out and completely exonerated City, no one outside the fans would pay attention. The articles wouldn't get clicks, the Jordan's, Warnock's and Kitson's of this world would not pay attention, and will just regurgitate "time-bar, bad day for football" etc. for the next decade whenever City come up.

Tolmie, are we going to send out some strongly worded letters at the very least to halt the lies and slanderous bile that is being spouted?

We have to wait and see the CAS explanations. City don't have to do anything just yet.

We must let the usual suspects give themselves enough rope.

All we need to see is CAS asking why UEFA brought the case and everything else will look after itself, the attempt to damage the club's reputation being clear for everyone to see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.