CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

CAS might be waiting for a commitment from UEFA that they will punish Tebas for bad mouthing them. That’s a wild guess of course but if I was CAS I would want UEFA to do something about the fascist.

CAS might be waiting for a commitment from UEFA that they will punish Tebas for bad mouthing them. That’s a wild guess of course but if I was CAS I would want UEFA to do something about the fascist.
That's an interesting angle. When you look at the comments made by Liverpool FC, and particularly Bayern and Dortmund, they are not just attacking City are they? All those clubs (and pundits) who have queried the verdict are essentially accusing the CAS judges of being bent. A lot of those clubs are prominent members of the European Clubs Association so their comments will not have done anything to improve UEFA's repuation with CAS.

the CAS full report needs to be released and then city can start to taking the fuckers who have bad mouthed us to court, and i would be also looking into the £10 million fine for the so called non involvement with uefa ? this sounds daft because city and uefa have history and the club would be silly to hand over documents to them knowing what they are like ? also city did come out and say we did send uefa all the document they requested ??

Which is probably why we settled. While the Liverpool employees responsible have almost certainly committed criminal offences under the Computer Misuse Act and the Data Protection Act, City would also have been open to civil enforcement from the ICO under the latter legislation for failing to properly secure personal data
That's wrong. It was a third-party hosted application they accessed, which we had our own partition on ( at least as I understand it). So I don't think we would have been responsible for security. If someone had an active login then I suspect they'd be allowed on.

That's wrong. It was a third-party hosted application they accessed, which we had our own partition on ( at least as I understand it). So I don't think we would have been responsible for security. If someone had an active login then I suspect they'd be allowed on.

No idea of the law but shouldn't best practice be for everyone to change their login details when colleagues join a rival?

No idea of the law but shouldn't best practice be for everyone to change their login details when colleagues join a rival?
Best practice is not to reveal login details but given that the person whose login was used is still with us, then we must assume his password was stolen somehow without his knowledge. As the two who presumably stole it went straight to Liverpool then you have to wonder if they weren't acting under instructions to start with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.