CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

For those few posters who seem the most knowledgeable on this subject @projectriver @Prestwich_Blue - what would the main reasoning for the final judgment still not being released be?
To go from a couple of days to well over a week, will there be any significance or is it likely nothing more than sitting the I’s and crossing the T’s ?
Realistically can only be one of the parties protesting about something in there. Usually in courts, only typo changes are permitted but in arbitration there are different rules for each case/arbitrator. From what I hear City are not the party causing the delay but that may be rumour. UEFA obviously keen not to be portrayed as fools or worse.

Realistically can only be one of the parties protesting about something in there. Usually in courts, only typo changes are permitted but in arbitration there are different rules for each case/arbitrator. From what I hear City are not the party causing the delay but that may be rumour. UEFA obviously keen not to be portrayed as fools or worse.
UEFA surely don't have any powers to change the content of the report in all but a very cosmetic way surely?

I feel like City should be able to outmanouvre UEFA pretty easily here...they have a burden of transparency and a lot of people are already pretty pissed off with the ruling being perceived as UEFA cocking up.

If they cut stuff out and then City complained about pointedly it in their statement, there would be huge pressure on UEFA to allow the release of an unredacted/ununabridged version.

I feel like City should be able to outmanouvre UEFA pretty easily here...they have a burden of transparency and a lot of people are already pretty pissed off with the ruling being perceived as UEFA cocking up.

If they cut stuff out and then City complained about pointedly it in their statement, there would be huge pressure on UEFA to allow the release of an unredacted/ununabridged version.
This is why I think City should announce they are happy for it to be released - a "it's not us guv." at very least we should be briefing

I think it would be quite fitting if someone was able to hack our systems and then release the full report.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.