CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Print that off and send it to the hateful 9.
Then they can roll it up and stick it up their arses.
9? Newcastle is the worst of the bunch, at least the others had a sniff of getting our champions league spot.
I hope Newcastle’s takeover falls through and they get relegated. Cûnts.

Probably been suggested already, but it seems now that City wanted the cas hearing knowing that we would be cleared, and the media would respond with the correct and fair analysis of the whole affair. This would be more rewarding in the public domain than eufa "letting us off" beforehand, a sound plan. The only drawback is that our media never had any intention of giving us a fair and balanced reporting of the outcome. I have followed City for long enough to have been through practically every type of adversity possible, which has put us at the mercy of some other fans enjoying an easier ride in following their clubs. While nothing will stop my proud association with City, I do feel that this is an opportunity for the club to consider the fans wishes and publicly sue the fuck out of the biggest perpetrators( bbc ) in this anti City campaign, thus shutting all of the twats up once and for all.

100% agree with this! Really frustrated that so far it’s only pep that’s really spoken from the heart and began to fight back! Khaldoon has made some fantastic statements but I want to see him with the boxing gloves on now!

I have said previously that City will not take on any media outlet because it will only write the back pages for them. They will only correct inaccuracies in reporting. If you look at most of the rubbish spouted on tw@ter etc most of it is true. Yes it has been taken out of context massively and they have not reported the full facts but all in all most of it is true and lifted off the CAS report.

Probably been suggested already, but it seems now that City wanted the cas hearing knowing that we would be cleared, and the media would respond with the correct and fair analysis of the whole affair. This would be more rewarding in the public domain than eufa "letting us off" beforehand, a sound plan. The only drawback is that our media never had any intention of giving us a fair and balanced reporting of the outcome. I have followed City for long enough to have been through practically every type of adversity possible, which has put us at the mercy of some other fans enjoying an easier ride in following their clubs. While nothing will stop my proud association with City, I do feel that this is an opportunity for the club to consider the fans wishes and publicly sue the fuck out of the biggest perpetrators( bbc ) in this anti City campaign, thus shutting all of the twats up once and for all.

City showed EUFA blatant disregard apparently. Well done City. Now let’s draw a line. Nobody carries on trying to bully the lad who just gave them a good hiding.

Wow. Page 72 point 254.

UEFA also accepted in answer from a direct question from the Panel that it was not alleging that HHSM gave false evidence.

As Sheikh Mansour has given written testimony that he has never approved payment through third parties.

Didn’t have the bollocks to say it in a serious legal setting did you UEFA? Fucking cowards.

Also, just to make the point clearly, para 209 says, in one short sentence so not even the thickest of scouse journalists can misunderstand "The Panel notes that UEFA's case is primarily premised on the leaked emails."

I think you are underestimating them on this. They can be so thick that even the thickest person you know would be confused.

We have won the battle for our CL place but have been destroyed in the PR war.

Our execs need to come out of their ivory towers and start fighting for the name of the club. Something we as fans do day in, day out against a tidal wave of uninformed hatred.
100% agree, everyone & anyone can say what they want in the press about City, destroy our good name with downright lies & we do fuck all , we come over as weak shithouses tbh . Just take one of em to court for once .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.