CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I'm concerned enough to want City to shut this Der Spiegel stuff down ASAP, with whatever legal means necessary.

It's like a blackmailer who keeps coming back for more.

Our rivals don't need any invitation to call for more to be asked of Uefa.

It's entirely plausible they held on to this latest batch as a cynical insurance policy just in case we won?

We were daft enough to be caught with our pants down in the first place re being hacked, so forgive me being worried that someone is trying to now hang us by our own petard.

I've never been in any doubt we have sailed close to the wind, but FFS, make sure the trail is covered.

Email 6 of the new leaks is not ideal re this point. As usual not enough for Uefa but not ideal.
74c3fcf4-ae89-47f3-bb85-d3ec21e460f1_w1528_r1.7730496453900708_fpx70.45_fpy52.93.jpg

Doesn't outline that Pearce arranged payments on behalf of ADUG for sponsors? Is just him asking for clarification on the breakdown from the club.

Evans was the **** who sacked me off from my job at The Times. He's a grade A dickhead (although, I would say that!).

He was moved on sharpish himself after this epic fuck-up: https://www.theguardian.com/media/2013/mar/18/times-duped-hoax-qatar-dream-football-story

Most hilarious quote from the story: "But one thing will not change. If we get it wrong, we will hold our hands up and admit it."
Was it the Times who published 'The Hitler Diaries' a few years back? If so, they don't seem to be learning from their mistakes, as Evans claimed they would.

Edit: getting the Guardian and Times mixed up.

I think you're right.
For example if these new 'revelations' were to be investigated and we were cleared again, do we then have to wait again for Der Spiegel to release new e mails which in their view cast doubt on the new verdict and so on ad infinitum?

Exactly, it takes time to sift 5 million emails.

We can’t be constantly held to ransom every single time and keep going through the investigation process time after time.

But they aren't real, they've been proven to be cherry picked and even melded together. Didn't you actually read the report?

No, they were real apart from that one. The redaction does not make what is left false.

That one was two combined - distorting but not enough to be rejected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.