Cat Vs Dog

Had her for ten years. Through my parents divorce, my degree, my mothers ill health, the start of my freelance career, relationship ups and downs. She's my faithful companion. My sidekick. I've also trained her (really) to bark at red shirts. Perfect.

When it comes to animals, the cat licks the dog.

puff-dog-meme-2.jpg

if you die alone in your house etc,and you are left for a while with dog or cat trapped, a cat will eat you, a dog wouldnt it would die with you of starvation fact!! a cat ate my grandad,the ****. dogs all day and night cats are horrible little cork arse creatures.

bazamancity3 said:
if you die alone in your house etc,and you are left for a while with dog or cat trapped, a cat will eat you, a dog wouldnt it will die with you of starvation fact a cat ate my grandad, ****

What was it mate, a Lion?

paphos-mcfc said:
bazamancity3 said:
if you die alone in your house etc,and you are left for a while with dog or cat trapped, a cat will eat you, a dog wouldnt it will die with you of starvation fact a cat ate my grandad, ****

no he died in his flat and the cat started to eat him not in a kinky way either

bazamancity3 said:
paphos-mcfc said:
bazamancity3 said:

Terrible mate. Although I did have in mind the way you put it, a huge beast of a cat sat licking it's paws next to a skeleton.

paphos-mcfc said:
bazamancity3 said:
paphos-mcfc said:

Terrible mate. Although I did have in mind the way you put it, a huge beast of a cat sat licking it's paws next to a skeleton.
lol yes just saying there horrible things cats not loyal like a dog

Dogs would fucking take a bullet for you.And dogs save people's lives in rescue etc.They are useful in offence and defence.Cats on the other hand are close to useless.

Salar said:
Dogs would fucking take a bullet for you.And dogs save people's lives in rescue etc.They are useful in offence and defence.Cats on the other hand are close to useless.
target practice?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.