Category one tickets sold out

Lonely-Fishy.png

Marvin said:
totallywired said:
Why does everybody want Cat 1 tickets? As long as i`m in the ground and as far away from the lifeless twats in the corpo as possible i will be happy.
Cos if you're spending approx £75 travelling down, £10 or so difference on ticket costs is less important. I'm hoping to get £50 tickets behind the goal

agreed, i have the points an that but queued for almost 4 hours to get the 50 quid tickets. i wonder if i wasted my time and could have just strolled down there today and got them, suppose i'll never know.

i think if the ticket office have a quite day tomorrow 'no big que' we can safely say all seasoncard holders will get one and the citycard lads will have a sniff

de niro said:
Marvin said:
Cos if you're spending approx £75 travelling down, £10 or so difference on ticket costs is less important. I'm hoping to get £50 tickets behind the goal

agreed, i have the points an that but queued for almost 4 hours to get the 50 quid tickets. i wonder if i wasted my time and could have just strolled down there today and got them, suppose i'll never know.
don't look back mate on what you COULD have done.
just think you have tickets now so it was worth it.
and by the way 4hours!
i was waiting 6 hours.
lucky sod. ;)

Freestyler said:
who went down today, still big queues and people rolling up at 6am?
Not according to posts on bluevibe.

Might be worth noting that Ticket Office are requesting that anyone buying on behalf of other seasoncard holders must be able to present All the seasoncards.

ForeverCity said:
Freestyler said:
who went down today, still big queues and people rolling up at 6am?
if there was no queues today then people with 2000 loyalty points will certainly get one.

between 4,000 -5,000 will be the busiest i reckon, on average i reckon that's what a majority will have around.

with the points allocation days being so tight, it shouldn't be too busy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.