Caught smoking in the ground

daveduke67 said:
Skashion said:
Hoax. :-) But still funny.

Another urban myth.
Try <a class="postlink" href="http://www.snopes.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.snopes.com</a> before posting crap like this - saves you looking silly.

Not posting 'crap' as you quite succinctly put it and definitely do not feel ‘silly’ at all………..just trying to lighten up the mood here, something that obviously escaped you…

At the end of the day, alot of people like myself want to go for a piss without choking on toxic fumes, fair enough with the 'you use abusive language and stand when theres a law against it' but last time i checked there wasnt any serious medical conditions connected with use of abusive language or standing for a short length of time, at the end of the day the toilets are there to piss in, not smoke jeez.

BlueTG said:
At the end of the day, alot of people like myself want to go for a piss without choking on toxic fumes, fair enough with the 'you use abusive language and stand when theres a law against it' but last time i checked there wasnt any serious medical conditions connected with use of abusive language or standing for a short length of time, at the end of the day the toilets are there to piss in, not smoke OR JIZ IN.

To be honest i never really had a problem with this until last week. went for a piss at HT and had to negotiate my way past 4 guys smoking and drinking in the toilet...my first impression was they must be desperate to endure the smell of shit and piss whilst happily chatting, smoking and drinking their beers..each to their own i suppose.....on the other hand my clothes stank of smoke for the rest of the afternoon and i figured why the fuck should i have to suffer because some selfish twats want a cigarette..

For their part, the club should provide somewhere to have a cig at HT so the rest of us don't have to put up with it ....

I smoke 30 a day but I have never sparked up in the ground, no more than I would spark up on a bus, a train, in a church or in someone else's house. Extreme chav scum behaviour, that is. It's my problem and so I shouldn't unlawfully inflict it on other people. Maybe I just have a bit more respect for other people than some on here apparently do

Bluemoon115 said:
What an ignorant cock you seemingly are
Me and you both.
why not read a little further when some other bandwaggon jumper asserts my post is invalid,
Because you've still failed to see the point.
as the original post is about someones being caught in the loos, as I answered on that occasion, had I posted as a new post, it would have been merged into submission
But your post talks about non-smokers claiming you shouldn't be allowed a cig at the ground at all, which just isn't the case. Apart from one or two, most are happy for you to smoke on the spirals (myself included). However, you've ignored this, and just gone on an anti-anti-smokers rant which skips over most things that have actually been discussed in the thread (even de niro has said you should be allowed to smoke on the spirals).
and actually I enjoyed several cigs in my own private space whilst writing my piece.
Fair enough.
By the sound of your attitude, maybe you should take up smoking
I never said I don't.
don't see why you are so upset by my justifiable explanation of my view.
Because it isn't justifiable in this instance.

you are right mate, i did say that the smokers should be able to use the spirals and on south level 2 they do, just as its not fair for the smokers to use the loo to smoke in its not fair that smokers should be restricted to having to do without a cig. if the spirals are available and they still choose to smoke indoors then they deserve all they get.
i can't see whats unfair about my thoughts, it is workable too in my eyes, as long as all parties play their part. no scuffles, no bans, no passive smoking.

LongsightM13 said:
I smoke 30 a day but I have never sparked up in the ground, no more than I would spark up on a bus, a train, in a church or in someone else's house. Extreme chav scum behaviour, that is. It's my problem and so I shouldn't unlawfully inflict it on other people. Maybe I just have a bit more respect for other people than some on here apparently do

Which is really all it comes down to :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.