Caught smoking in the ground

LongsightM13 said:
Maybe I just have a bit more respect for other people than some on here apparently do
1002_thaaannks.jpg

mancitymick said:
steve peel said:
I dont smoke but lets be Honest you are watching CITY would drive any one for at fag at times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Depends what you mean by fag!!!!!
well, i've been watching city for 45 years, and whilst it's been bad at times, i con honestly say its never drive to wanting a fag

mxpx said:
This problem will never leave us, can see arguements from both smokers and none smokers.

They ground was not built to accomadate smokers ie metal cages outside attached to the stadium. It would be mpossible to now do this.

The North Stand Maine Road wasnt designed to have metal cages at the back of it, but for the final couple of years it did have them.
There is no reason why the club couldnt have four similar areas for smokers on level one to go to at half time (one for each stand), similar to those Derby County had.
Smokers then caught lighting up inside can have absolutely no complaints, those that want a smoke to ease the nerves can do so without breaking the Law or bylaw, those that do not want to breathe in second hand smoke, dont have to. Every one wins and at less cost than having stewards patrolling the bogs and potential trouble that could arise from stopping people partaking of a legal drug in an illegal setting.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
To be honest i never really had a problem with this until last week. went for a piss at HT and had to negotiate my way past 4 guys smoking and drinking in the toilet...my first impression was they must be desperate to endure the smell of shit and piss whilst happily chatting, smoking and drinking their beers..each to their own i suppose.....on the other hand my clothes stank of smoke for the rest of the afternoon and i figured why the fuck should i have to suffer because some selfish twats want a cigarette..

For their part, the club should provide somewhere to have a cig at HT so the rest of us don't have to put up with it ....

and what did you do when you went to a pub, before the ban?

People smoke, get over it.

blackley macca said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
To be honest i never really had a problem with this until last week. went for a piss at HT and had to negotiate my way past 4 guys smoking and drinking in the toilet...my first impression was they must be desperate to endure the smell of shit and piss whilst happily chatting, smoking and drinking their beers..each to their own i suppose.....on the other hand my clothes stank of smoke for the rest of the afternoon and i figured why the fuck should i have to suffer because some selfish twats want a cigarette..

For their part, the club should provide somewhere to have a cig at HT so the rest of us don't have to put up with it ....

and what did you do when you went to a pub, before the ban?

People smoke, get over it.

once they are banned i always do.

p.s. never went in pubs before the ban, now i go in more than 3 times a year so i'm doing my bit for the pub trade.

DonnyCityLove said:
here we go again... someone got caught in 117 toilets on sat, steward tried to grab him and they all just shoved him off and threw beer at him
what a wast of good beer

my mate got caught smoking some geezer off he got banned and 2 tickets for the bird cage club lol

shipleyblue said:
blueTG let us know which toilets you use don't want to see your jiz or you prducing it
You're an absolute top notch comedian, fucking hilarious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.