Cavani & Falcao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Citysmith said:
Am I the middle of reading Ferran Sorianos book Goal: The Ball Doesn't Go In By Chance: Management Ideas from the World of Football and these guys don't mess about he will be looking at all 3 and playing them off against each other. He will be laying the ground work and will be ultra prepared when he speaks to each club.

Since starting this book the few things I have learned are these guys are slick and know how to make a transfers deal happen. I felt that Mario would be gone as he was everything that these guys don't put up with. look at the Barca players they are angels compared to Mario.

Any blues fancy a peak behind the curtain could do a lot worse that get a cop of this book.

Haven't read it, but from what you say would you imagine Tevez will still be here next season then?

Gabriel said:
Citysmith said:
Am I the middle of reading Ferran Sorianos book Goal: The Ball Doesn't Go In By Chance: Management Ideas from the World of Football and these guys don't mess about he will be looking at all 3 and playing them off against each other. He will be laying the ground work and will be ultra prepared when he speaks to each club.

Since starting this book the few things I have learned are these guys are slick and know how to make a transfers deal happen. I felt that Mario would be gone as he was everything that these guys don't put up with. look at the Barca players they are angels compared to Mario.

Any blues fancy a peak behind the curtain could do a lot worse that get a cop of this book.

Haven't read it, but from what you say would you imagine Tevez will still be here next season then?

Tevez's contract runs down soon..if he does not want to stay then he will be sold. All indications are that he wants to go back to Boca to finish his career, so deal could be done for them to sign him if that is what is required.

Destroyed by Pilsen and more than six hours without Seria A goal now. Yes, this could be our dumbest signing yet.

bapi said:
Destroyed by Pilsen and more than six hours without Seria A goal now. Yes, this could be our dumbest signing yet.

He's lowering his price for us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.