Cavani Speculation/News 3 (or 4)

EdinJacko said:
Go home SSN you are drunk

The player's father revealed earlier this week that he had set his heart on a switch to the Etihad Stadium, but Mancini reckons he should also consider City.

^ This!

(Er, whatever it means)

whyalwaysyou said:
I have lost count the amount of times ADL has said 63m euros or nothing. They have turned down supposedly £40m plus Rafa's golden boy Torres, they want 63m euros. They will not accept 40-45m euros and Dzeko. They want 63m euros. forget the swap deal shit

prepare for the wrath of many a member...

whyalwaysyou said:
I have lost count the amount of times ADL has said 63m euros or nothing. They have turned down supposedly £40m plus Rafa's golden boy Torres, they want 63m euros. They will not accept 40-45m euros and Dzeko. They want 63m euros. forget the swap deal shit

Well according to many Italian sources Dzeko is top of Napolis list along with Mario Gomez to replace Cavani, plus, De Laurentiis tried to sort a deal out with us for Dzeko plus cash a few weeks back but we could not match the cash they wanted.

They are going to have to buy a replacement for Cavani and if we offered €40m + Dzeko that means they are getting Edin for around £20m, that is a great deal.

Either way it's not going to go down well on here if Chelsea get Cavani and then Napoli go and buy Dzeko, we would be asking all the questions.

I firmly believe Edin will be one of the players they try and tap up to replace Cavani, too many reports in Italy saying he is their number one target so there has to be some substance there.

SuperSilva said:
EdinJacko said:
Go home SSN you are drunk

The player's father revealed earlier this week that he had set his heart on a switch to the Etihad Stadium, but Mancini reckons he should also consider City.

... WTF?

.......That was before Hughes pipped Bobby to the Stoke job!

sam-caddick said:
whyalwaysyou said:

Well according to many Italian sources Dzeko is top of Napolis list along with Mario Gomez to replace Cavani, plus, De Laurentiis tried to sort a deal out with us for Dzeko plus cash a few weeks back but we could not match the cash they wanted.

They are going to have to buy a replacement for Cavani and if we offered €40m + Dzeko that means they are getting Edin for around £20m, that is a great deal.

Either way it's not going to go down well on here if Chelsea get Cavani and then Napoli go and buy Dzeko, we would be asking all the questions.

I firmly believe Edin will be one of the players they try and tap up to replace Cavani, too many reports in Italy saying he is their number one target so there has to be some substance there.

well if thats the case we put a high price on him and tell them to pay it or fuck off

modgeblue said:
sam-caddick said:
whyalwaysyou said:

well if thats the case we put a high price on him and tell them to pay it or fuck off

Or we offer 40m euros and Edin now and see Cavani be our player at the end of the month.

Not a chance will he turn that down if you ask me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.