Cavani Speculation/News 3 (or 4)

Never claimed to be ITK but spoke to somebody recently who really does have serious contacts “ Not my next door neighbours friends boss’s friend or whatever”

So don’t come on giving me cr@p if it doesn’t happen lads and lasses.
But we are apparently already discussing terms with Cavani’s agents, and if that is the case we must be close.

SPIDERBOY said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Not been on all day..any news or just another 30 pages of nowt?

Chelsea apparently had a bid of €52 mill turned down,and city have apparently offered €40 mill plus dzeko...

Or €55 mil cash<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:41 pm --<br /><br />
Ballet On Ice said:
Never claimed to be ITK but spoke to somebody recently who really does have serious contacts “ Not my next door neighbours friends boss’s friend or whatever”

But we are apparently already discussing terms with Cavani’s agents, and if that is the case we must be close.

How recent is recently

sport mediaset file under bullshit. About as reliable as the sun. CdS i have no idea on reliability. But im sure mediaset are the ones who said Chelsea had agreed a fee of 58m euros

According to marca,arsenal are willing to pay €30 million in a lump sum for higuain,as apposed to juve paying €22 million in 5 instalments...obviously if one of these 2 happen,there can't be a higuain plus cash offer for cavani.

winchamblue said:
SPIDERBOY said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Not been on all day..any news or just another 30 pages of nowt?

Chelsea apparently had a bid of €52 mill turned down,and city have apparently offered €40 mill plus dzeko...

Or €55 mil cash

-- Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:41 pm --

Ballet On Ice said:

How recent is recently

yesterday

So that's three papers... they all seem to mention Mansour and Khaldoon personally being involved, which if true, shows we mean business and want that marquee signing.

But of course tomorrow the story could change again as we're used to seeing...

LoveCity said:
So that's three papers... they all seem to mention Mansour and Khaldoon personally being involved, which if true, shows we mean business and want that marquee signing.

Getting interesting this now isn't it mate?

I honestly believe if that's the offer we make, ADL will accept.

sam-caddick said:
LoveCity said:

Lets not throw our caps in the air just yet

sam-caddick said:
LoveCity said:

i'm sure too and i think he will rather take 40M+ dzeko than 55M...will be an total clown to refuse that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.