Cavani Speculation/News 3 (or 4)

Rafa may like Torres but by his own admission Torres isn't the same players and is clearly on the wane. He has a 1 in 3 average and that makes him an expensive luxury.

Take into account any signing Rafa calls for has his name on it. He lives and dies by his signings (when he requests for a player) just like his record over the season.

Rafa had a choice of two players apparently, Torres and Dzeko. Torres more expensive yet an inferior player. Both come with roughly the same cash with the player too. I doubt Napoli would choose Torres, strongly in fact.

jauganaut said:
whyalwaysyou said:
LoveCity said:
You have to be a Chelsea fan... every post mentions them.

BTW it's not all over the Italian media, Fiorentina are more strongly linked with Gomez and Dzeko with Napoli. It's been reported many times that Dzeko is Napoli's #1 target... whether he wants to go there is a different question.

Not a chelsea fan mate, a citizen, but incase you forgot they also want him. It is just absolutely incredible that people see anything we are going to bid and theyd be mad to reject it. Yet anything chelsea bid, theyll be mad to accept. Rafa benitez loves torres, no exaggeration he loves torres. napoli turned down MORE money plus torres. why wud they accept less plus dzeko ffs. This is not football manager ffs

Also, ADL is probably one of the most stubborn negotiators out there, id imagine he is up there with the porto president. He has said publicly pay 63m euros or fuck off. People are clinging to every bit of info here. The same way the chav fans are with that jose alberti fella

Jesus, mate, its alright to be a bit optimistic.
You are arguing vehemently against yout own club's chances?
And cherry-picking facts.
Try looking at the glass upside down. Yeeesh.

I want him, hes in top 5 strikers in the world with ease, i just think im one of the only ones who believes it genuinely will take 63m euros<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:48 pm --<br /><br />
jauganaut said:
whyalwaysyou said:
LoveCity said:
You have to be a Chelsea fan... every post mentions them.

BTW it's not all over the Italian media, Fiorentina are more strongly linked with Gomez and Dzeko with Napoli. It's been reported many times that Dzeko is Napoli's #1 target... whether he wants to go there is a different question.

Not a chelsea fan mate, a citizen, but incase you forgot they also want him. It is just absolutely incredible that people see anything we are going to bid and theyd be mad to reject it. Yet anything chelsea bid, theyll be mad to accept. Rafa benitez loves torres, no exaggeration he loves torres. napoli turned down MORE money plus torres. why wud they accept less plus dzeko ffs. This is not football manager ffs

Also, ADL is probably one of the most stubborn negotiators out there, id imagine he is up there with the porto president. He has said publicly pay 63m euros or fuck off. People are clinging to every bit of info here. The same way the chav fans are with that jose alberti fella

Jesus, mate, its alright to be a bit optimistic.
You are arguing vehemently against yout own club's chances?
And cherry-picking facts.
Try looking at the glass upside down. Yeeesh.

I want him, hes in top 5 strikers in the world with ease, i just think im one of the only ones who believes it genuinely will take 63m euros

Worst Case Ontario said:
I am glad I have a job otherwise I would be refreshing page and slowly going crazy

Well unfortunatly i have apendicitis and sit here all day every day refreshing the page, throughout the day i can memorize the order of topics

Isco's Disco-biscuits said:
Really looking forward to seeing Cavani tonight. I will be paying particular attention to his touch and pass as these are the some of the weaker areas of Dzeko's game and are pivotal if he is to fit into our system.

I couldnt agree more, I'm on scouting duties tonight

EdinJacko said:
Worst Case Ontario said:
I am glad I have a job otherwise I would be refreshing page and slowly going crazy

Well unfortunatly i have apendicitis and sit here all day every day refreshing the page, throughout the day i can memorize the order of topics
Ugh. Best wishes with the appendix.

taconinja said:
EdinJacko said:
Worst Case Ontario said:

Ugh. Best wishes with the appendix.
Cheers pal there out now. Was alot worse whilst there still in, real wait off my chest ;)

Isco's Disco-biscuits said:
Really looking forward to seeing Cavani tonight. I will be paying particular attention to his touch and pass as these are the some of the weaker areas of Dzeko's game and are pivotal if he is to fit into our system.
Well surely it can't be any worst than dzekos touch or pass. So that's a bonus already :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.