Cavani Speculation/News 3 (or 4)

MihaiCity said:
sam-caddick said:
LoveCity said:
So that's three papers... they all seem to mention Mansour and Khaldoon personally being involved, which if true, shows we mean business and want that marquee signing.

Getting interesting this now isn't it mate?

I honestly believe if that's the offer we make, ADL will accept.

i'm sure too and i think he will rather take 40M+ dzeko than 55M...will be an total clown to refuse that

why would he rather 40m and dzeko than 55m? Napoli want to sign Mario Gomez. Reported all over italian media. So why not take 55m euros, buy gomez, and possibly push on with the elshaarawy deal they think could happen.

You need to factor in the manager too. We know full well Rafa would have preferred Torres to Dzeko, deny it all you want, but we know this. they rejected the same fee with Torres so do not get carried away.....yet

MihaiCity said:
sam-caddick said:
LoveCity said:
So that's three papers... they all seem to mention Mansour and Khaldoon personally being involved, which if true, shows we mean business and want that marquee signing.

i'm sure too and i think he will rather take 40M+ dzeko than 55M...will be an total clown to refuse that

Exactly, if this is what are offering then we've had our pants pulled down and lubed ourselves up.

Don't get me wrong, i would be delighted to sign him but the fee is ridiculous

abu13 said:
MihaiCity said:
sam-caddick said:

Exactly, if this is what are offering then we've had our pants pulled down and lubed ourselves up.

Don't get me wrong, i would be delighted to sign him but the fee is ridiculous
Doesn't matter if that's what the khaldoon and the owners want to pay let them. Who gives a fuck what everyone else thinks aswell.

whyalwaysyou said:
MihaiCity said:
sam-caddick said:

why would he rather 40m and dzeko than 55m? Napoli want to sign Mario Gomez. Reported all over italian media. So why not take 55m euros, buy gomez, and possibly push on with the elshaarawy deal they think could happen.

You need to factor in the manager too. We know full well Rafa would have preferred Torres to Dzeko, deny it all you want, but we know this. they rejected the same fee with Torres so do not get carried away.....yet

You have to be a Chelsea fan... every post mentions them.

BTW it's not all over the Italian media, Fiorentina are more strongly linked with Gomez and Dzeko with Napoli. It's been reported many times that Dzeko is Napoli's #1 target... whether he wants to go there is a different question.

LoveCity said:
whyalwaysyou said:
MihaiCity said:

BTW it's not all over the Italian media, Fiorentina are more strongly linked with Gomez and Dzeko with Napoli. It's been reported many times that Dzeko is Napoli's #1 target... whether he wants to go there is a different question.

Not a chelsea fan mate, a citizen, but incase you forgot they also want him. It is just absolutely incredible that people see anything we are going to bid and theyd be mad to reject it. Yet anything chelsea bid, theyll be mad to accept. Rafa benitez loves torres, no exaggeration he loves torres. napoli turned down MORE money plus torres. why wud they accept less plus dzeko ffs. This is not football manager ffs

Also, ADL is probably one of the most stubborn negotiators out there, id imagine he is up there with the porto president. He has said publicly pay 63m euros or fuck off. People are clinging to every bit of info here. The same way the chav fans are with that jose alberti fella

whyalwaysyou said:
LoveCity said:
whyalwaysyou said:

Not a chelsea fan mate, a citizen, but incase you forgot they also want him. It is just absolutely incredible that people see anything we are going to bid and theyd be mad to reject it. Yet anything chelsea bid, theyll be mad to accept. Rafa benitez loves torres, no exaggeration he loves torres. napoli turned down MORE money plus torres. why wud they accept less plus dzeko ffs. This is not football manager ffs

I'm not saying they will accept it but the Italian press has long said Torres is a non-starter because he is on about £180,000/week + bonuses. Dzeko is on considerably less so there is a much more realistic chance of a compromise. It's also been said time and time again that Dzeko is their main target and ADL himself said some weeks ago that he'd sent Bigon to talk to City about Dzeko.

LoveCity said:
whyalwaysyou said:
LoveCity said:

I'm not saying they will accept it but the Italian press has long said Torres is a non-starter because he is on about £180,000/week + bonuses. Dzeko is on considerably less so there is a much more realistic chance of a compromise. It's also been said time and time again that Dzeko is their main target and ADL himself said some weeks ago that he'd sent Bigon to talk to City about Dzeko.

Probably before madrid and chelsea came sniffing

whyalwaysyou said:
LoveCity said:
whyalwaysyou said:

Also, ADL is probably one of the most stubborn negotiators out there, id imagine he is up there with the porto president. He has said publicly pay 63m euros or fuck off. People are clinging to every bit of info here

Less wages and you have no idea what Rafa thinks of Dzeko. Just because he "loves" a player who hasn't performed in 4 years doesn't mean that he rates Torres as a better fit. Dzeko is much less of a risk.

whyalwaysyou said:
LoveCity said:
whyalwaysyou said:

Also, ADL is probably one of the most stubborn negotiators out there, id imagine he is up there with the porto president. He has said publicly pay 63m euros or fuck off. People are clinging to every bit of info here. The same way the chav fans are with that jose alberti fella

Jesus, mate, its alright to be a bit optimistic.
You are arguing vehemently against yout own club's chances?
And cherry-picking facts.
Try looking at the glass upside down. Yeeesh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.