Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

BringBackSwales said:
LoveCity said:
Well, keep in mind that EVERY Cavani to Chelsea story you'll read tonight/tomorrow will be based on ADL's comments which could have just been a warning to us... or the talks could be informal.

I think there is a strong chance he will go to chelsea, despite what has been said in this forum today

Will Chelsea pay around 90-100m for him and Hulk?

Hulk has confirmed interest, Shurlle is coming - how much was he?, they will no doubt buy in central midfield and defence.

I don't know....

sam-caddick said:
BringBackSwales said:
LoveCity said:
Well, keep in mind that EVERY Cavani to Chelsea story you'll read tonight/tomorrow will be based on ADL's comments which could have just been a warning to us... or the talks could be informal.

I think there is a strong chance he will go to chelsea, despite what has been said in this forum today

Will Chelsea pay around 90-100m for him and Hulk?

Hulk has confirmed interest, Shurlle is coming - how much was he?, they will no doubt buy in central midfield and defence.

I don't know....

The stakes are surley high ATM, but I am not convinced that Chelski will be quite so flagrant when posts are filed already..

we'll see....

If they do sign Cavani and Hulk then it would be interesting to see in how they can get rid of Fernando Torres and Demba Ba.

Could easily be the difference between city winning the title or chelsea winning the title next season....

celticfc482 said:
Could easily be the difference between city winning the title or chelsea winning the title next season....

True and I hope we have put in a serious bid for him.

If Fernandiniho is worth 30 then Cavani is worth the buy out clause. We seem to overpay for very good players but then try to bid the world class ones down and miss out. Just pay it we will get our money back in the long run.

we've agreed terms with cavani, its now up to the powers that be, to come to final areement on the price. feel very confident of city getting cavani.

Ray78 said:
If they do sign Cavani and Hulk then it would be interesting to see in how they can get rid of Fernando Torres and Demba Ba.

Not going to happen if you ask me, who will pay Torres his 170k a week? Chelsea will want at least 20m for a transfer fee, a fee that will probably get Dzeko from us, Higuain from Madrid, Jovetic from Florence etc etc.. and they are on cheaper wages.

I don't think for 20m Torres can be relied on as some of the other strikers mentioned.

Currently they have Torres, Ba, Lukaku and Shurlle up front and they are looking to add Hulk and Cavani?

I don't know how they will deal with some of their outgoings,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.