Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Of the two, i'd rather have Isco if we only had a choice of one.

We have players capable of scoring 20 goals a season already.

Cavani is outstanding, but Isco is special, and will be for about 14 years.

If we miss out on Cavani but sign Isco, I don't even care, and I rate Cavani as one of the top five strikers in the world.

sam-caddick said:
Ray78 said:
If they do sign Cavani and Hulk then it would be interesting to see in how they can get rid of Fernando Torres and Demba Ba.

Not going to happen if you ask me, who will pay Torres his 170k a week? Chelsea will want at least 20m for a transfer fee, a fee that will probably get Dzeko from us, Higuain from Madrid, Jovetic from Florence etc etc.. and they are on cheaper wages.

I don't think for 20m Torres can be relied on as some of the other strikers mentioned.

Currently they have Torres, Ba, Lukaku and Shurlle up front and they are looking to add Hulk and Cavani?

I don't know how they will deal with some of their outgoings,

Exactly they were in the same position we were when we were overloaded with strikers a couple of seasons ago and all on very good wages as well.

dw7 said:
poyntontom said:
we've agreed terms with cavani, its now up to the powers that be, to come to final areement on the price. feel very confident of city getting cavani.
He's going to Chelsea the papers say so
chelsea imo will play no role whatsoever in this transfer.

markbmcfc said:

If we miss out on Cavani but sign Isco, I don't even care, and I rate Cavani as one of the top five strikers in the world.

Interesting viewpoint that mate. Tbh, I don't know enough about Isco really, so I'm excited to hear him so highly rated

dw7 said:
poyntontom said:
we've agreed terms with cavani, its now up to the powers that be, to come to final areement on the price. feel very confident of city getting cavani.
He's going to Chelsea the papers say so

I think you're way past that line to be honest

Blue Haze said:
zeven said:
avoidconfusion said:
Wow Shakhtar put on their website that we paid €40m for Fernandinho... seriously if we miss out on Cavani now because we don't want to pay what Napoli want someone really needs to get axed at City imho.

<a class="postlink" href="http://shakhtar.com/en/news/27109" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shakhtar.com/en/news/27109</a>
i sold our best player i would lie to the fans too

Yeah. Softening the blow when selling a key player like Fernandinho. If the Guardian can be believed, Sevilla did it with Navas.

I don't for a minute believe we paid 40 million for him. If they are putting that on their website, why isn't our PR department knocking that down?<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:30 pm --<br /><br />
stony said:
squirtyflower said:
ACMilan said:
Why would I delete something that factually true? Im sure mods here aren't that childish to deny that they were the ones who deleted it.
where is your independent proof?

without it you are trolling

Can you not just bin the prick. He's been trolling since he joined. He sounds very much like he has an axe to grind. It wouldn't surprise me if it was Mancio in another guise.

Nah, Mancio is actually Italian. This guy sounds and writes like a yank.

poyntontom said:

This is the thing, we were all flapping about De Laurentiis announcing he was speaking to Chelsea in a few hours, but Chelsea fans were doing the same when he announced he sent his representative to sort a deal out between us and Napoli including Dzeko + cash a few week ago.

We have done our talks with Napoli, Chelsea most likely had theirs today.

Negotations await....

We look to have the benefit of Napoli welcoming a player + cash deal from us wheras Chelsea look like they don't, Torres's wages see to that in my opinion.

Plus, we have seen the reports from Italy also stating Dzeko is preferred.

Chelsea have to pay the full 60m euros whilst we are giving a player away in a deal who will be replaced by what looks like an upgrade, the cash situation is killing the deal on our behalf though, that's what it looks like anyway.

no businessman in the world, who is sitting on a prospect of o a 63 millions of business be sqalking away to the press rearding this deal. what the press dont know they always guess, end of.

markbmcfc said:

I agree with all of this.

Isco really is special and in my humble opinion could go on to be one of the very very best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.