Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

Everyone still flapping and sprouting wings I see..

Just chill out.Yesterday Chelsea were after Jovetic,the day before Edin and today..Hulk...

Now forgive me if I am wrong but this is the usual transfer "speculation" that goes on during this time of year.

From what I have been told Cavani agreed to join us in February. Hopefully this will be legitimate info and all of the paper stuff is just speculation.

I still think we will get Cavani. In the event that a Hazard happens, who is our likely alternative?

Falcao is gone and it seems Suarez is desperate to leave England. Who is Plan B, I wonder?

Blue Haze said:
I still think we will get Cavani. In the event that a Hazard happens, who is our likely alternative?

Falcao is gone and it seems Suarez is desperate to leave England. Who is Plan B, I wonder?

Kennwyne Jones

Blue Haze said:

Edin Dzeko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.