Cavani Speculation/News (page 151 onwards)

mancity61 said:
We've blown the same money that would buy Cavani on an ageing Brazilian who has played 8 years in Germany and Spain - oh sorry I stand corrected - The Ukraine - that hot bed of footballing quality, and a one club player from Malaga who'll be no better than Adam Johnson. Unbelievable, we'll finish 4th

Possibly the most idiotic post of the day. There are so many things wrong with your post I really can't be bothered.

mancity61 said:
We've blown the same money that would buy Cavani on an ageing Brazilian who has played 8 years in Germany and Spain - oh sorry I stand corrected - The Ukraine - that hot bed of footballing quality, and a one club player from Malaga who'll be no better than Adam Johnson. Unbelievable, we'll finish 4th

tumblr_lr5pa2aoyW1qb5esko1_500.gif

mancity61 said:

This guy's definitely a City fan!

pardoe said:
mancity61 said:

This guy's definitely a City fan!

Yep, Bluer than Blue ;.)

simon23 said:
nmc said:
simon23 said:
Since we won the title:

Utd improved with rvp and kawaga....this allowed for a complete change in formation and improved overall play.

Chelsea were nowhere near us when we win the league....last seasons additiods vastly improved them....if they add cavani they will go beyond us.

Utds extra forwards(chicarito and wellbeck) are better options than dzeko and certainly guedetti. As are chelseas options.

There should have been no brinkmanship in doing this deal. We can of afford that with other targets but not cavani. We should pay the buy out clause even if it means not being able to afford one of our other targets....isco, navas are not going to.make up for the shortfall in goals nor are they going to counter act what cavani will add to Chelsea. We created lots of chances last year, but they weren't converted. Factor in to this we could lose tevez and that leaves us with Aguero....forget gudetti he just simply is not at the level we need.

Not getting cavani will be a major fuck up by those in charge

Read the part of your post I have highlighted and tell me you believe it to be true. Two goal Wellbeck is better than Dzeko Good god I despair.

Yeah maybe a step to far in terms of goals but I stand by the rest of the points...chucarito is certainly better as are sturridge, ba and lukakau

the piss up doesn't start till 2, slow down a bit.

mancity61 said:

David fucking Moyes....

Davs 19 said:
mancity61 said:

Possibly the most idiotic post of the day. There are so many things wrong with your post I really can't be bothered.

lol .. I will start for you...

Your "one club player" is not from Malaga... he is from Villafranca in Spain and played for Sevilla... you are getting mixed up with Isco...

and yes Davs is right... the most idiotic post of the day... but the day is long...!

mancity61 said:
You have gone fishing there have you ????. to see how many bites you get surely

mancity61 said:
I suppose u have better players in mind than ferd and navas(from Sevilla not Malaga)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.