Cavani Speculation/News (part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Wills said:
Selling Tevez.
Missing out on Isco?
Not signing Cavani?
The thought of having to rely on Dzeko being lethal next season?...

His first touch is appalling

His heading is way below the quality it should be

But... Over the last 2 seasons who had the most goals per minutes played (and it's not even close)

That list including Dzeko are just not technically good enough! Dzeko for me HAS to go, whether we can sell him to either napoli/dortmund with cavani/lewy coming the other way would be ideal. He slows up our attacks going forward and his touch is appalling at times, he only seems to really want it when he comes off the bench mainly to prove a point. Dzeko lost alot of fans that day at white hart lane.......including me!

ljones15 said:
That list including Dzeko are just not technically good enough! Dzeko for me HAS to go, whether we can sell him to either napoli/dortmund with cavani/lewy coming the other way would be ideal. He slows up our attacks going forward and his touch is appalling at times, he only seems to really want it when he comes off the bench mainly to prove a point. Dzeko lost alot of fans that day at white hart lane.......including me!

This. I'm struggling to get that Spurs game out of my head when I think about Dzeko. I think we will buy a decent striker this window and I question whether Edin will be happy staying another season as 3rd striker.

ljones15 said:
i hope he stays,i honestly think he will be amazing under pelle,the year we won the league i thought he was superb but yet every one slated him for his performances last year when really the whole team was shit bar zabba and tevez,looking back now there was issues with mancini and the team on and off the pitch, i think he deserves one more season,theres goals in the big lad

whyalwaysyou said:
ian herbert ‏@ianherbs 2h
Mario Gomez is #mcfc target to replace Tevez. Alvaro Negredo, Pablo Osvaldo and Oscar Cardozo are contenders too

Not one of those comes anywhere close to the two we have let go; Tevez and Balotelli.

ifiwasarichfan said:
whyalwaysyou said:
ian herbert ‏@ianherbs 2h
Mario Gomez is #mcfc target to replace Tevez. Alvaro Negredo, Pablo Osvaldo and Oscar Cardozo are contenders too

Not one of those comes anywhere close to the two we have let go; Tevez and Balotelli.

Balotelli scored one league goal last year. It's safe to say any forward that can stay on the pitch is an upgrade on what he gave us.

Does anyone know when this clear the air meeting will take place between de Laurentiis and Cavani?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.