Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
argyle said:
de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:
That's what Danamy alluded to earlier.

I'd love to think the reason we are passing on RvP is because of this guy, one thing we know for sure is that it is the striker that Bob covets more than any other.

Omg yes please, my dream signing.

Danamy also said that if he moves, he expects it will be to Chelsea. City are taking FFP very seriously.

It's why we're now shopping for players like Sinclair.

Not sure why we are taking FFP seriously? PSG and Chelsea don't seem to give a damn - I can't see any way that they can comply.

nmc said:
argyle said:
de niro said:
Omg yes please, my dream signing.

Danamy also said that if he moves, he expects it will be to Chelsea. City are taking FFP very seriously.

It's why we're now shopping for players like Sinclair.

Not sure why we are taking FFP seriously? PSG and Chelsea don't seem to give a damn - I can't see any way that they can comply.

We are taking FFP seriously because the likes of Bayern the scum and 1 or 2 others are pushing UEFA down that route? They are bricking themselves

On italian tv during the community shield game they said that they have talked with one of Mancini's men and reported that there could be a biddding war beetwen us and Chelsea in the last days for Cavani.

A Robinho type transfer saga. If it is true lets hope for a positive outcome for us.

CityForever45 said:
On italian tv during the community shield game they said that they have talked with one of Mancini's men and reported that there could be a biddding war beetwen us and Chelsea in the last days for Cavani.

yes please, did you see dzeko? sooo slow

I don't expect that much of a plyer coming in the last few minutes, but at least there should be a bit of effort made to please the crowd and impress the manager/team mates.

He did not look anywhere near sharp today, and as much as I love the man, if Bayern comes in with a bid mirroring what we paid for him I'd take it. I think all parties in that transfer would come out as the winner.

Matt the Giant said:
I don't expect that much of a plyer coming in the last few minutes, but at least there should be a bit of effort made to please the crowd and impress the manager/team mates.

He did not look anywhere near sharp today, and as much as I love the man, if Bayern comes in with a bid mirroring what we paid for him I'd take it. I think all parties in that transfer would come out as the winner.

Think the word you`re looking for is "disinterested" !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.