Cavani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Football Agent ‏@agent_153

To some up the BIG news for tonight. #MCFC have had an undisclosed bid for #Cavani accepted

Is this guy a wum or ???
He has a lot of news regarding players.

corrigan of norway said:

To some up the BIG news for tonight. #MCFC have had an undisclosed bid for #Cavani accepted

Is this guy a wum or ???

yeah and all of it made up bullshit - twatter rhymes with blatter for a reason

Rammy Blue said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Roll on September 1st.

Thing is though mate that I think right across Europe it's going to be one hell of a last 9 days in the window.

I'll hazard a guess that we bring in 3 before it closes.

Is Hazard coming to us after all?

corrigan of norway said:

Is this guy a wum or ???

You just can't begin to take seriously anyone who writes 'to some up'. He's probably an 11 year old holed up in his bedroom.

UUBlue said:
BringBackSwales said:
Mario's Right Peg said:
Oh is he really? I wouldnt post on here if there wasnt real interest in a player? ive been a city fan all my life and im as excited as anyone at the times we've had and the times ahead. I wouldnt like to be wound up like we all were by VVK, as he got us all hyped up ready for the signings. Nothing happend. i dont want anyone to be wound up as i am not that type of guy. i assure you these interests are real, as i wouldnt tell you them if they werent.

City fan all your life eh? Yet you only joined Bluemoon yesterday, the day agent_153 then tweeted the shite about Cavani, now there's a coincidence eh?

I think he's already been outed. Too many inconsistencies in his stories.

- he claims he is close friends with the City player's chauffeur / house arranger, yet doesn't realise that this person could be easily traced. He even knows of an earlier employee who was sacked for disclosing confidential information.
- the above would imply he is of mature years, yet his grammar is like that of a 14 year old.
- he talks about two definite bids from City, and goes on to wonder himself about which of the two targets we are interested in.
- he says the Cavani bid is at a level previously dismissed by the selling club.
- his level of detail is well beyond that which would be discussed with players.
- he says the info is from a City insider, then inserts a quote from an Italian newspaper in his first post. Why would the City insider be quoting an Italian source?
- he said he forgot his password from his original Bluemoon account. When challenged on his username, he claims to have forgotten this also. These are two completely different things.
- his approximate username was shown to be false.
- he has an impeccable source, yet this is his first post in three years, with all the transfer activity that has gone on in this period.
- he is happy to denounce other self-acclaimed ITKs, including those on Twitter, and ironically kids on school holiday.

The subsequent stories that this is a plant to agitate a Chelsea move is probably more realistic.

Owned.

AAE70380-03.jpg

Fantastic player but I am struggling to see where he can fit in our team.

Going on the basis that Aguero, Tevez and Silva start every game when fit.

laserblue said:
corrigan of norway said:

Is this guy a wum or ???

You just can't begin to take seriously anyone who writes 'to some up'. He's probably an 11 year old holed up in his bedroom.

Cut him some slack if English isn't his native language. Mind you, he wouldn't have needed to go back too many pages to have got the drift of last night's activity.

Astuteboy said:
Good old agent_153.....

I have MASSIVE news for all English football fans

Next tweet...

#MCFC have had a bid ACCEPTED for #Cavani. #MCFC were in a real rush to complete negotiations tonight

Does sound a lot like a hilarious rag doesn't it.

For the record, if he does come, I'd be happy but we'd surely have to ship out Dzeko to make room. Rather we signed Cavani than Spuds or Chelski anyway.
Definitely a rag. A lot of the fake 'agents' — and they are all fake, without question — are rag 'masters of disguise' trying to net CIty and Liverpool fans with 'insider' knowledge.
Anyone who believes these people wants sectioning, in the next padded cell to the freaks who believe pretending to be a football agent on the internet is a justifiable use of their limited time on this planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.