Celtic (A) - Pre-Match Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo
Zabaleta Stones Otamendi Kolarov
Fernando
Sane Gundogan Silva Sterling
Aguero

Get a few goals in the first half and sub in Navas and Nacho.

It'll definitely be their cup final. All their players will be motivated 200 percent and with the crowd behind them we better be prepared and concentrated from the off. Their weakness is in their obvious enthusiasm they make mistakes that we need to punish whenever possible. If we fall behind we will have a huge task on our hands. If we lead and get room to break it could be another big win. Expect a very difficult game. That we have a better player in every position won't count on the night.

Won't be easy but we should still come away with 3 points. Celtic are bottom 6 of the Prem at best.

Bravo

Zaba Stones Otamendi Kolarov

Gundogan Fernandinho

Sterling Silva Sane

Aguero

City 3-1 and 6pts from 6.
If it was me i would be trusting nolito more for his experience than sane who hasn't played much yet and wasn't really in tune when he started last game

If it was me i would be trusting nolito more for his experience than sane who hasn't played much yet and wasn't really in tune when he started last game
I'd play Nolito regardless seeing as he can't play domestic football until after the international break.

We should beat a side containing Kolo Toure and Scott Sinclair but they have had the odd good result in Europe before.

Strong side and I would go

Bravo
Zab
Stones
Ottamendi
Kolorov
Fernandinho
Gundogan
Silva
Nolito
Sterling
Aguero.

No way will Pep put out a full strength eleven in the early stages of the League Cup irrespective of the opposition. It's not even the Quarter Finals. If United do win then that will tie them up for several weeks, especially with the two-legged semis against the likes of Arsenal or Liverpool to come.

I just don't want united winning anything and there are only a few teams that could stop them in this competition. Arsenal and liverpool/Tottenham could draw each other which leaves them with a free run to the final and anything can happen in a final. I'd prefer just to knock them out this round and then I couldn't care less what happens in the next rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.